New ride!

Edd

..well, new to me!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/23/d048b06ab6d8bfbc871bda9809ca104e.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/23/7d085c761a890323f6e15ce6421f9f4a.jpg

2004 636....rode it 10 miles home and my wrists were killing!!..I'm hoping they're going to toughen up!

Very nice mate! great bikes..

2004 636....rode it 10 miles home and my wrists were killing!!..I'm hoping they're going to toughen up!

its all about core strength. practice holding yourself up with your stomach muscles, not resting your weight on your arms... or just ride really fast so the air pushing against your chest holds you up!

Thanks!..nothing planned for a while (house move coming up!).. Probably a smaller exhaust and some clear indicators in the future though!

Very nice mate! great bikes..

its all about core strength. practice holding yourself up with your stomach muscles, not resting your weight on your arms... or just ride really fast so the air pushing against your chest holds you up!

Haha!..cheers, I'll give it a go...I'd best start doing some sit ups!

can you move the handlebars round a bit, thats how i dealt with wrist ache.

I have read somewhere about adjusting the bars or raising them?..I'll give it a little longer and see if I can adjust my positioning to help it!

Another non-biased "nice bike". ;-)

Like Joeman says, try to support yourself with your core rather than leaning all your weight on your wrists. Gripping the tank with your knees/thighs will help - especially when braking.

Impeccable taste! What crash bungs have you got on there?

R&G bungage. They were on the bike when i bought it.

Best thing ive done to it so far is fitting the 07/08 clocks.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/tuktuk_photo/Mobile%20Uploads/20150615_202211_zpsnawzlbfp.jpg

Nice 636

the cheating bike in the 600 class :lol: :lol:

can you move the handlebars round a bit, thats how i dealt with wrist ache.

I have read somewhere about adjusting the bars or raising them?..I'll give it a little longer and see if I can adjust my positioning to help it!

No you cant! the clip ons will be fixed the only way to adjust them is a new set of clip ons at lots of dosh!!

you need to relax your arms and as people say do the funky chicken to loosen yourself up :)

Pmsl!..it still starts with a 6! I'll try to incorporate the funky chicken to my pre ride ritual... Pockets zipped, lid fastened...funky chicken!

Impeccable taste! What crash bungs have you got on there?

R&G bungage. They were on the bike when i bought it.

Best thing ive done to it so far is fitting the 07/08 clocks.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/tuktuk_photo/Mobile%20Uploads/20150615_202211_zpsnawzlbfp.jpg

Cheers! The dials look nice, I think I prefer the analogue rev counter...you can hardly see the digital one when the suns on it!