Removing baffle triumph Street triple arrow silencer.

The Bike Dork

I don't know what it looks like but can't you drill it? Start small 3mm and work your way up until it comes lose.

It's a tiny little spot next to the screw so I'd worry about slipping. I guess you're saying if I go slow enough it'll work though. Just a standard drill bit?

This is what it looks like. There's a spot of weld either side of the metal bit the screw is on.

Can't seem to upload the photo...

Check the file size.......If it's too big it won't upload.

Be careful when "modifying" the exhaust as it could mess up the fuelling....... :wink:

I debated removing mine on the standard exhaust, realised that the hassle was going to be to much. Bought a scorpion end can instead and it has a removeable baffle, problem is it's loud AF with the baffle in so i havn't bothered :D

what gain did you expect?

Purely sound gains, not performance if that's what you're asking? I expected it to be a bit gruffer than it is. On the whole I prefer the noise but I think the stock exhaust had a nicer mid range growl.

The TOR's on my Speed Triple sound really nice.......not too loud, but nice and throaty....... 8-)

You may need to remap the ECU for the Arrow can though.......to get the best out of it....... :wink:

Triumph installed the can so did the map. Leaving it to bed in is a good point. I'd love a speed triple!