I found a CHEAP route to gaining a full bike licence!

That's for people who actually need training. What about riders like myself that don't need training. I'd prefer to pay the cost of using their insured bike (and their own fee for their services) along with the Mod1 and 2. No training needed. I'm sure it would be around 400 pounds max.

But nah.... I don't get it, does everyone need "training"? Not only that but, days and days of training????

How strange (to me, at least).

On 21/10/2020 at 20:36, KiwiBob said:

Its not difficult to learn how to ride a motorcycle! .. The only reason I have lessons is to learn how to pass the test!

exactly!!! so when you put it that way, it's simple to see that it's partly a scam. Since the objective is to learn and be safe on a bike, and not having to worry about some silly test.

Huge advocate on training and £600 for knowing how you handle something far more powerful than your 125 and not killing yourself is a mere drop in the ocean! The other alternative is heading to the local riding school and paying for a 2hr lesson (£70) and them give you their humble opinion on how you ride.

The experience and knowledge from a certified professional who has spent years learning (and in some respects always is) far outweighs some YouTuber.

Edited by cloughie24

That's a big claim to not needed training. I have driver training at work every 5 years bad habits do slip in regulations change and every time I do feel as though I've taken something positive away. It's easy to get complacent and over confident even with years under your belt. 

• Like 1