Hi ALL

Kawasaki ER5

12 months MOT

49k miles

1 owner

full history

2 keys

restricted A2 license

runs and rides perfectly ( been sitting for a month un started i will charge the battery or use a jump pack) also the rear tire has now gone slightly soft i will pump it up on the day or i will leave it as it is so you can see what you are buying.

Few age related scuffs

LOWERED PRICE TO £600

please come and view the bike.

KENT bring you Photo ID (IE Driving license)

Edited by Classickid21

its had one owner, if it had no owners from new it would still be in the factory sitting at the end of the production line surrounded by tumble weeds.... and who done the 49,000 miles :D

You're looking at the wrong reading on the odometer six - it's the bottom one you want.

CK - did you register this one under your name or did you not send it off?

when you look at the v5 under the photo you have placed on it there is a box that states registered keeper.......................i agree the bit you are on about states 0 previous keepers but you had put it into your name then it would of said 1 previous keeper and name in the main box under the photo would appear at the bottom where it currently says 0 and you name would take the place of the current one making it 1 previous keeper

You're looking at the wrong reading on the odometer six - it's the bottom one you want.

CK - did you register this one under your name or did you not send it off?

Lol.... I had to go and have another look

it hasn't even done a 1000 miles for 7 years i have done 7 miles since owning it too and from MOT Station and up and down the drive way/cul de sac.

2016-currently 49520

2009- 48683 now 49520= 7 years off the road = 837 miles since then ....

so now i have a ebayer thats brought 2 items same user ? seems like hes trying to mess with me here ....

keeps asking to cancel well if i wait 2 days then open a case he will get 2 unpaid markers

this user - has changed his ebay address twice first was in Devon now hes in Chinese shop in London ? ..... too many idiots in this world