Wheel bearing help

mytrenis

Ho

Im doing front end conversion on my er6 2010. And now looking for a front rim, since zx6 yokes take 25mm axle and my current rim is 20mm.

But i just tough of taking er6 6004 (20x42x12) and replacing it with 6905 (25x42x12) one.

Only concern is will this bearing do the job for me? I read some forums and found some info on it but no exact answer.

And anyone would know where i could find 6905 bearing as it seems like there is only 2 options costume made one for£100 a piece, which is not worth the trouble. Or getting one from China, which would take ages to get here and would want to try avoid it.

Help appreciated

Right, you didn't mention the OD of the zx6r bearing which is 47mm...

Personally, I would look at going a different route - either shim the OEM er6 spindle or machine the wheel to accept the zx6r bearing. This way you won't have problems sourcing a bearing in the future.

I know zx6r rims are a bit pricey but getting a set of those would be easiest.