Shox helmets any reviews

Look on Ebay for Ducchini D429 helmet, drop down tinted visor, double D strap, 4* SHARP rating, £20 delivered to your door, next day!

Some little known outfit in Bristol called Fowlers apparently!

Have a link!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Duchinni-D429-Gun-White-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Crash-Helmet-EC-Approved-Bargain-/282073952417?var=&hash=item41aceaf0a1:m:mZUhOh-rrLUNktzHF1EKjfw

This is a tested ACU Gold stickered helmet, I have one....

Save yourself a few quid!

I'd really suggest trying the lid on first before buying......A poorly fitting lid is as much use as not having one at all...... :shock: I bought a cheap lid a number of years back.....I couldn't wear it for more than an hour before I got a splitting headache.......my current lid was considerably more expensive, but I can wear it all day without any issues. That's not to say that you can't get cheap lids that fit ok......but I think some of the materials used in them are not as good and lining can lose its shape quicker than a more expensive lid......mine still fits perfectly after 5 years of owning it...... :wink:

The reality is that most of us only have a limited choice of helmets that we can wear......due to headshape!

Buying a helmet without knowing your head shape and the fitment of a specific brand or model is asking for trouble!

I got a Shark, AGV, KBC, Nolan Xlite , a Bell until recently , they all fit fine , must have a bendy head :D

Depends where they fit in the spectrum of shapes.....but no doubt some must fit better than others! Just because it fits on your head doesn't necesarily mean that it's a good fit.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-helmets/motorcycle-helmet-shapes.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It used to be you were either an Arai head or a Shoei head.......cos they were the polar opposite. But over recent years the lines have become a bit blurred.

In my case I'm a round Shoei head so most HJC's are a good fit for me. Putting an Arai helmet on is like putting my head in a vice.

I got a Shark, AGV, KBC, Nolan Xlite , a Bell until recently , they all fit fine , must have a bendy head :D

Are you actually a squid, Six?....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I reckon there is nothing inside which allows a bit of movement :lol:

Are you actually a squid, Six?....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I reckon there is nothing inside which allows a bit of movement :lol:

:laugh:

Agv head for me, my hjc is a bit slack on my head and next size down dont fit.

I bought a ls2 for my first lid, £45 and not a bad helmet with all the stickers for safety. But wished i didnt order online as i could have done with a different size. Buy try and send back if wrong

Agv head for me, my hjc is a bit slack on my head and next size down dont fit.

I think their shape is they get narrower at the back IIRC.

That's why the HJC is slack on you......it's for roundheads.

Yh i dont have a round head lol, i use it for to and from work and the agv for the weekends now

Paris, gonna eat all their cheese and bread and drink all their wine! :lol: Maybe go to a museum as well.

Bit of romance by the sound of it!

Romance you say ... Well hello ...

image.jpeg.e0059ba40650701d593ddfde8bedaf80.jpeg

Paris, gonna eat all their cheese and bread and drink all their wine! :lol: Maybe go to a museum as well.

I'm taking the other half Paris in Feb, I should be excited but I feel a little dread - I'm asking the big question... Can I buy an R6

I'm taking the other half Paris in Feb, I should be excited but I feel a little dread - I'm asking the big question... Can I buy an R6

Asking? BE A MAN AND JUST BUY IT BEEFY