Gsxr600

Nn12Honda

Hi Mate, It's a nice bike. go and check it over. Look for corrosion around suspension bottom link arms and underneath engine, looking at photo's I don't think it's been tracked.

Why, because it's got stock pipe on, it's also got stock brake lines, stock levers and look at screw heads on master cylinders, and adjusters on forks!!!! they've not been mucked about with much, and if you were tracking it they soon get marked up. Would you spend that type of money to tart it back up! Doubt it. Mileage as [mention]Hoggs[/mention] says, is what it is, here's a example. I sold a 2002 Blackbird in 2015 for a friend down the road, it had covered 8 miles in the last 8 years when I picked it up every year and took it for it's mot. Mileage in photo is genuine.

P1010160.thumb.JPG.c7a8a1570b2de3db39fee85d7087a400.JPG.

P1010168.thumb.JPG.8291a18e1c435d3734c07b4c1b9ec4bf.JPG.

I could show you 3 or 4 more a ST1300 2002 pan, with 8500, sold in 2014, and my 1990 Fzr1000exup with 8000miles!!!

Why, because it's got stock pipe on, it's also got stock brake lines, stock levers and look at screw heads on master cylinders, and adjusters on forks!!!!

People save them and put them back on and sell the race parts!

I have seen it done

You will be shocked at the lengths people go to I have even known people disconnect speedo's so the mileage doesn't go up

It may well be a genuine bike and without taking a proper look and speaking to the last owners no one will know for sure!

I find it odd that its only had one MOT in its lifetime :?

If it was a genuine low mileage bike wouldn't all 3 owners keep documentation to prove it?

If your gut is telling you its suspicious,trust it.

There are plenty more gixxers for sale,wait until the depths of winter and get more for your money.

If it was a genuine low mileage bike wouldn't all 3 owners keep documentation to prove it?

If your gut is telling you its suspicious,trust it.

There are plenty more gixxers for sale,wait until the depths of winter and get more for your money.

I agree.

There's something amiss with this bike, wait for the right one :thumb:

If it was me, I'd take the punt. I know how easy GSXRs are to work on and it wouldn't be a daily rider.

Spares are easily available at sensible money and as I said before you could easily run it for a few miles and sell for what it cost or more.

yeah It will be a fair weather bike hoping to do around 8k next year . I’m planning on goin to the Isle of Man 2018 Aslong as evrything goes to plan so would be taking what ever I am riding possibly this gsxr . I’m hoping to get my first track days in aswell

I’m goin to have another look at it this week and double check it over and make a decision

So not your primary transport, happy to take it on a track and IOM with all the risks associated (potentially binning it).. a cheap bike you don't mind smashing up is the way to go. You could spend more on the same bike with service history etc but that won't prevent it potentially letting you down.

If this ends up being a good bike you get a good gsxr with low mileage at a good price. If it costs a bit of money then you still have a low mileage gsxr at a reasonable price, and if you smash it up you haven't lost as much as you could.

Worth the punt I'd say..

He’s offerd me a ok price on mine part x aswell . Of 2800 some guys have come back with 1500 I don’t get where they get theys figures from .its a 2012 Cbr600f 8k on it . It was a cat d write off nightmare to try and move on

What's wrong with the CBR600f then? Keep the F and buy a cheap hack for tracking! If it's only got 8000 miles, engine not even started to loosen up yet!! Not a Black one brought from guy in Bournemouth is it? Last year. :(

Nothing wrong with the cbr it is a black one but not from bourmouth . I just want a more sporty bike I don’t have room for 2 at he moment . No I haven’t bought it I think the listing has ended
There's far too much choice out there isn't there. My brother is looking at the moment but he is at the annoying stage of not knowing what style bike he wants. Ah right yh or the listing ended haha. Plenty more gsxrs in the sea though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the cbr it is a black one but not from bourmouth . I just want a more sporty bike I don’t have room for 2 at he moment . No I haven’t bought it I think the listing has ended
There's far too much choice out there isn't there. My brother is looking at the moment but he is at the annoying stage of not knowing what style bike he wants. Ah right yh or the listing ended haha. Plenty more gsxrs in the sea though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah so much to choose from I’m set on a sports bike a gsxr cbr or r6 . I’d like to have a track bike when I have room maybe a Cbr600f steely