Denali Lights

I checked them over at one of the shows, megga expensive, in the end l went for a pair of these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6500k-Universal-Motorcycle-Motorbike-LED-Headlight-Front-Fog-Spot-Light-12V-80V/302570524776?_trkparms=aid%3D555019%26algo%3DPL.BANDIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20170912102133%26meid%3Dd1c545c15f7a4a11891696cb0fb87067%26pid%3D100754%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D302570524776&_trksid=p2045573.c100754.m4842

and then ordered a set of Denali mounts to fit them to the forks, there very bright, to the point that l had to fit a dimmer unit to make full use of them. Have say, nobody can say l didn't see me coming. The dimmer unit is from the U.S, it allows me to dim the lights down to a glow but if l flash my lights or hit high beam there on full.

No dimmer on my spots... I just have them aimed to comply with the requirements of the MOT... This is their main purpose to supplement the dip... Giving me a far greater spread of light. And as a side effect protect me from the attention of the polizei if my main light were to go pop unnoticed. They do make me much more visible to oncoming traffic, though not to a certain German who pulled out into my path on the B500 and ruined the whole day when I did €5000 worth of damage to his car.

Extra lights are useful... But they're not a panacea.

For £200 I would expect CREE LEDs... its odd that DENALI do not give a brand name for the LEDs they use.

Has anyone fitted these to their bikes? If so what do you think, are they worth the money? http://www.bikenation.co.uk/denali-dm-micro-single-intensity-led-lighting-kit-with-full-wiring-harness-m8-mount-dentt-dm

My friend has these on his K1600GT .......they are Very Impressive!

Following him in Dark lanes is like sunshine is concentrated in front

I've fitted a pair of these: http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-d4-2-0-trioptic-led-light-kit-with-datadim-technology. I went for them to avoid the buy cheap, buy twice dilemma, and after reading a number of reviews of cheaper lights that had let in the rain. Denali make a mount designed for the bike, which meant they were easy to fit: the only slightly difficult thing was routing the wiring to the battery; it took me a few goes before I was happy with the result.

The lights are Aaaamazing - small portable suns. My road home has no lights, no cats eyes, and no traffic, and is full of bends that do surprising things in the dark. The extra visibility safely adds about 10mph to my speed. They are quite large (10-11cm square), heavy, and appear to be solidly made.

I got a controller thing that plugs into the CANBus and allows you to control the lights while riding. The downer is that this seems to have fried itself during my alternator problems, and customer service from Denali is very slow.

I've fitted a pair of these: http://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-d4-2-0-trioptic-led-light-kit-with-datadim-technology. I went for them to avoid the buy cheap, buy twice dilemma, and after reading a number of reviews of cheaper lights that had let in the rain. Denali make a mount designed for the bike, which meant they were easy to fit: the only slightly difficult thing was routing the wiring to the battery; it took me a few goes before I was happy with the result.

The lights are Aaaamazing - small portable suns. My road home has no lights, no cats eyes, and no traffic, and is full of bends that do surprising things in the dark. The extra visibility safely adds about 10mph to my speed. They are quite large (10-11cm square), heavy, and appear to be solidly made.

I got a controller thing that plugs into the CANBus and allows you to control the lights while riding. The downer is that this seems to have fried itself during my alternator problems, and customer service from Denali is very slow.

I like the look of these but I want to fit them onto the crash bars and thought they looked just a little bit to big, a lot more expensive as well

I checked them over at one of the shows, megga expensive, in the end l went for a pair of these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6500k-Universal-Motorcycle-Motorbike-LED-Headlight-Front-Fog-Spot-Light-12V-80V/302570524776?_trkparms=aid%3D555019%26algo%3DPL.BANDIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20170912102133%26meid%3Dd1c545c15f7a4a11891696cb0fb87067%26pid%3D100754%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D302570524776&_trksid=p2045573.c100754.m4842

and then ordered a set of Denali mounts to fit them to the forks, there very bright, to the point that l had to fit a dimmer unit to make full use of them. Have say, nobody can say l didn't see me coming. The dimmer unit is from the U.S, it allows me to dim the lights down to a glow but if l flash my lights or hit high beam there on full.

Did you have any issue with leaks? Was showing these to a mate at work, he bought similar ones and ended up binning them after one winter due to them not being water tight

Did you have any issue with leaks? Was showing these to a mate at work, he bought similar ones and ended up binning them after one winter due to them not being water tight

No Mate no issues as of yet, and they have had some real soakings, am l tempting fate here :?