Helmet camera choices?

Just a word of caution ...the mount (with the springy clip part) that is on the cam and the rear "hatch" that covers the connectors are stupid price...about £15 each!! the actual mount with the pad on is cheap though

Cant find them cheap at the moment

Dont tighten the rear bit to much its just plastic and will break :?

Even with these 2 flaws Im still happy with it........and Iv had mine about 2 & half years now

Cheers for heads up, have been tightening the back for all it's worth so will take it a bit easier. That's only my real negative with it is the annoying back, understand it is there to give it a bit of protection against rain but would have been nice if they had either put a charging port with a rubber bung over it or at least have a little rubber strap keeping hold of back when you take it off, not had mine a week and almost lost the back (in the house) countless times!

I've just bought the drift ghost, great little camera, fits nicely "and unobtrusively" on the side of my helmet, video footage is 1st rate, stable and clear, definitely on par with the go pro I had, Its also very easy to set up and use. On the down side, the screen is frustratingly small and therefore very difficult to see what the settings are and the App, free on the app store, doesn't work on IOS 11, it says its waiting for the developer to update it, it looks like the quality of the hardware has overtook the software. Would definitely recommend this camera though.