Anyone ever heard of KSR Moto? Are they good?

Hoggs

• 6 months later...

Just discovered this forum while looking for advice on how to fix my KSR Code 125, so don't expect a great review lmao.

Pretty new to riding, bought a cheap, secondhand KSR code 125 earlier in the year to get me on the road. Had some bad rust but overall it runs with no major faults or issues with it so far. Its fun to ride, for my first bike its been great.  From what I've read a lot of these Chinese engines are copied from the big brand Japanese ones, so a lot of the "design" is still sound (if you consider that designing).

Unfortunately that's about where the positives end. There are a lot of small jobs needed on it and it has been near impossible to find any replacement parts, been looking for months. At this point, I'm even considering buying lexmoto or other Chinese parts as they have a striking resemblance and may fit with some tinkering. I have a friend who believes the dirt cheap Chinese bikes are manufactured with leftover parts, cant tell you if that's a conspiracy or not but with the lack of parts available I'm starting to believe him.

For the most part, if you need a bike for a short space of time it'll do you fine, but pray you don't need to fix anything.

5/10, probably wouldn't recommend

• Like 1

• 7 months later...