Bike knocked over in parking lot

Samadielka

Cat n is non structural ie fix it put it back on the road.

Its literary small scratches. Nothing to fix. :lol: i had to insure my bike with my 4 NCB frozen. Premium increased by 150£ so not that bad. Once its settled, il get my ncb back.

I had an accident quite some time ago now, where a car pulled out of a side lane and hit the side of the car, passenger side, by the wheel arch and engine. He agreed infront of the police man that it was his fault, and I got the insurance company to collect the car and to deal with it, next day I try to get a hire car whilst they sort mine out, and was told he's denying liability and becuase I was third party, I couldn't get a hire car myself.

It took 2 and a half years for my insurnace company to finally be ready and threaten taking him to court, before he admitted liablility.

Imagine being 21 first car and being in a disputed accident, and trying to get a decent insurance quote

How do people get away with this stuff. Unless your car miraculously managed to crab sideways the damage indicates who’s responsible.

Had dash cams fitted to all our vehicles last Monday due to my last interaction with the thieving barstewards. Didn’t know they record sound as well.... had a long secretive conflab on how to manoeuvre someone in a particular direction...... which is no longer a secret..... doh :lol:

My wife recently got bike insurance for the first time. She had difficulty because of a previous car accident. Even though it wasn't her fault and the other company paid up they still gave her grief over it. My advice would be to keep a record of dates, costs, everything for at last 5 years, because they are going to ask it. Also ask your own insurance company if this will affect your next premium. Ask another company too. and make sure you claim for that cost.

Didn’t know they record sound as well.... had a long secretive conflab on how to manoeuvre someone in a particular direction...... which is no longer a secret..... doh :lol:

Usually a button to turn the mic off for a bit, at least there is on mine :wink:

But yes try to leave it on if you need to record a conversation with a third party, I have also attempted to commit to memory that if I'm involved in an incident to leave the electrics on unless there's a pressing need to turn them off for safety, to ensure any follow up is recorded.

@Samadielka If it helps, I had a no fault claim on record I forgot to mention when applying for a new policy, their checks brought it up on their system but it didn't increase my premium they'd already quoted me (this was with bikesure) - so not all companies will take them into account.

This is the same with mine not my fault I told them as I didn't want the BOLLOCKS down the line trying to make a claim and they say sorry you didn't tell us about it we not.paying out . So I had a price before I told them and no difference ..