BMW F900R release date

MarkK92

No idea when the bike is due for release. However in my time on bikes I can't remember a manufacturer ever having a 0 percent interest offer on a new bike. I may well be wrong but that's my (probably defective) memory.

Okay thanks very much.

Yeah, I just wondered as it's a new bike that's competing against so many established bikes in the market.

March would be a perfect date as I'd be looking to get it around that time

BMW are fairly notorious for never offering 0% finance deals. Unlike the japanese in particular who are competing against each other, BMW have never seen any point in joining in with that as they cant usually make bikes fast enough. Unless you are very lucky.. bikes are often built (or finished) on order. with at least a few weeks wait between your order and the bike arriving.

The only possibility of a deal is if a dealership has excess stock they cannot shift.. or ex demo bikes they need to move on - fast. but even thats a rarity.

As far as I can tell the new F900R is just an incremental update of the F850R Which itself was a small update of the F800R and that bike was great to begin with.. especially with an AC Schnitzer exhaust. I would weigh up carefully the differences between the 850 and 900 and ask if the price increase is in line with the updates.