MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

Hoggs

aaaahhhhh I forgot to switch my riders... @JackieOWheels might sneak 2nd...

I highly doubt it but I'm hoping on hope! :)

In theory 2nd place is yours but to build excitement it's good to have a little competition.

well I still have yamaha as my team for some reason so you might claw quite a few back there!!

I feel the better my namesake does, the worst my fantasy team does! :lol:

I think [mention]rennie[/mention]'s crown is in the bag with the amount of races left against how many points he is ahead of [mention]Hoggs[/mention] and I.

Hoggs does have 1 boost left though so maybe she might be able to pull off a miracle!! (I'm conflicted if I should support her or not)

At the end of this league, I think we should individually post where we rank on the global rankings to see how we did against all the other fantasy league players.

on the MCN one a few years back I finished inside the top 1500 globally... don't think I'll be reaching those heights again any time soon :lol:

At the end of this league, I think we should individually post where we rank on the global rankings to see how we did against all the other fantasy league players.

on the MCN one a few years back I finished inside the top 1500 globally... don't think I'll be reaching those heights again any time soon :lol:

That's pretty good going, do you remember how many players played that one?

I was just searching the old posts, I actually cracked the top 100 (77) until they messed up all the points and it went tits up and I think I ended up 120ish

15131 players

I did beat Rennie that year though :lol:

I was just searching the old posts, I actually cracked the top 100 (77) until they messed up all the points and it went tits up and I think I ended up 120ish

15131 players

I did beat Rennie that year though :lol:

OH! so you and [mention]rennie[/mention] are actually season veterans in this "sport". Now I'm glad I didn't do too bad for my first season. I really need to trade players next season, been using the same 4 since the start, however it does give folk hope that you can still do well with just the same players all year round.

:lol: I don't think I've ever won! Techno was good!

I was watching FP4 on Saturday waiting to swap a rider

when I tried it wouldn't let me :(

I'd like to swap a rider and a team but can't.

I'm thinking the riders (not many) who have raced the track before may have an advantage