What Do We Do With Classic Bike Magazines

Trooper74

I buy Classic Bike mag every month ... I read it cover to cover ... I have access to free postage and packing ... who would like me to pass it on to them for free ?

1 condition ... you have to pass it on to another for free as well ....

Anyone interested ....

• Like 1

Thats a decent idea :thumb:

I wont partake as I have access to a free electronic version (friend that subscribes to a few emails me them if I ask nicely) though it admittedly isn't the same as reading on paper.

I did something on here years ago with my dvd copy of "closer to the edge"  which I had a spare of. I wonder where that ended up? :lol:

24 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

I buy Classic Bike mag every month ... I read it cover to cover ... I have access to free postage and packing ... who would like me to pass it on to them for free ?

1 condition ... you have to pass it on to another for free as well ....

Anyone interested ....

What's classed as classic bikes now a days 😂

9 hours ago, JRH said:

That’s mine then. 🤣

Thats the thing some insurance companies do class a ten year old bike as a classic!! 

So do classic bike mags move with the times too? so would your bike end up in there at some point?

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

Thats the thing some insurance companies do class a ten year old bike as a classic!! 

So do classic bike mags move with the times too? so would your bike end up in there at some point?

noticed no one seems to want my old bike mags so when the charity shops are back open that's where they will be heading