Do you stop if you see a biker at the side of the road?

Throttled

Me & a mate stopped for fuel at Morrisons Weston Super Mare on the way back from a bike show, spotted an old guy having trouble starting his V-Twin cruiser, it was turning over with very slow asthmatic wheeze.

We offered to give him a push, it was difficult to get him to understand what to do as he was deaf as a post & had never bump started anything before.

Bloody bike just kept locking the back wheel until we were breathing through our arses, eventually managed to persuade him to let me jockey it while my mate pushed, he seemed  a bit worried we were gonna f*ck off on his old knacker & leave nearly a new Speedtriple & 750 Gixxer behind 😀

We found some gripper tarmac as the garage forecourt wasn’t the best, I found 3rd gear and with the help of a third random bloke, we got it started, the old duffer got on his bike & f*cked off without so much as a cheers, leaving the 3 of us just staring at each other in silence until my mate just said “C*nt” and we pissed ourselves laughing.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mickly said:

Me & a mate stopped for fuel at Morrisons Weston Super Mare on the way back from a bike show, spotted an old guy having trouble starting his V-Twin cruiser, it was turning over with very slow asthmatic wheeze.

We offered to give him a push, it was difficult to get him to understand what to do as he was deaf as a post & had never bump started anything before.

Bloody bike just kept locking the back wheel until we were breathing through our arses, eventually managed to persuade him to let me jockey it while my mate pushed, he seemed  a bit worried we were gonna f*ck off on his old knacker & leave nearly a new Speedtriple & 750 Gixxer behind 😀

We found some gripper tarmac as the garage forecourt wasn’t the best, I found 3rd gear and with the help of a third random bloke, we got it started, the old duffer got on his bike & f*cked off without so much as a cheers, leaving the 3 of us just staring at each other in silence until my mate just said “C*nt” and we pissed ourselves laughing.

Well in Weston super Mud you're lucky he didn't piss off on one of yours while you were working on his!

I always stop. Haven't been robbed or shanked yet:lol: Usually they just wave you on. One time I broke down on a motorway. I had the tank lifted and was looking for the problem when a guy in a van stopped. He was coming back from a track day so he had a full set of tools and a dummy fuel tank. He hooked up the fuel tank and the bike started and I was back on my way :thumb:

• Like 1