TMBF DOWN SOUTH PORTSMOUTH ON AUGUST 17

<t>portsmouth here we come</t>  

17 members have voted

1. 1. portsmouth here we come

• sat the 16
    • sun the 17
    • too far can i crash at yb on way

I'll be there, will see who from the club wants to come. will need details a.s.a.p.

At the mo me and lad gonna leave mine at approx 8 sun morn and ride down, will meet up with who ever wants on way down so ahould be somewhere down there (want some suggestions of where to meet down there please from u lot ) 11.00 ish i would think, may well make it sat morn as i prob gonna have to work sun night, but if most want to meet sun no prob as long as i home for 7, 2 hours kip should do.

prop the best place to meet down portsmouth is southsea sea front that is the best touristy place and where the bikes meet. when you get to pompey just follow for 'seafront' cant miss the place big funfair and arcade

just have to let me know before weather its a sat or a sun depending on what you fancy either way i will be there

Oh Gayballs. I KNEW there was another clash this summer :( :(

The ONE time something exciting is going on in the south, I'm back in Leeds.

Have a good one, guys, and wish me luck with ex avoidance!!

well the original idea was just so me lad can play on beach and no doubht he will spot the rides, and for me to meet some of our well southern members and as sun seems the pop date will be going on the sun prob just book that night off me thinks

i could be up for this is the any good cheap b&b down there as its to far to go there and back in one day and if anyone wants a lift down let us know

Does that include me????? :wink: xxx

how would you get back??

Eeerrrr hmmmm not sure............... when u going back???? xxx

Thats a good idea Col P why doesn't he??

Roy are you stopping for breaky at foxes? I am off out on the bike in a sec I will see what time it opens on a sunday. I should think it will be around 9-10 though....

What route were you thinking of taking to go down s'arf?

I'm interested in a day out at the beach. May I suggest West Wittering as it's big, sand rather than shingle and the sea is warm due to the sand banks. I just checked the tide tables and high tide is around 12:40pm that weekend.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=west+wittering&ie=UTF8&ll=50.785861,-0.891609&spn=0.075427,0.179214&z=13

Watch out for a speed camera in the 40mph zone through Birdham.

They charge £1 entrance into the car park area for bikes. I know it's a bit steep considering we don't expect to pay parking charges but in my opinion it's the best beach in the area.

yeah but at west whittering you have nothing to do you have the choice of lay on the beasch or lay on the beach! it is nice tho but portsmouth has to be the winner

b&b there are stacks in pompey as its very touristy but the good old travel lodge or holiday in are prob just as cheap down here i would have ya all stay but im in small flat on second floor cant even camp in garden as dont have 1 lol

hope every1 is going to beaulieu this weekend that will be a quality weekend.