TMBF DOWN SOUTH PORTSMOUTH ON AUGUST 17

<t>portsmouth here we come</t>  

17 members have voted

1. 1. portsmouth here we come

• sat the 16
    • sun the 17
    • too far can i crash at yb on way

Weather's ok but not gonna bother as there seems to be plenty of drop-outs now....

I get fed up reading 'does anything happen down South' threads then when something is arranged we get 9 pages of rubbish of where, what date and what time and at the last minute nothing.....

If you did make the trip, well done, and hope you had a good meet....

*** rant over!***

Hi guys, just want to apologize again but I couldn't make it out as I was stuck in bed ill all day.

This really annoyed me because the weather was perfect yesterday and I feel guilty that other people went through the effort of traveling there only to be disappointed. So sorry again, I'll try and make it up to you. If you ever need a riding partner, let me know and I'll try my best to be there. :)

It's also a shame because it would have been good to have a big meet in the south as the majority seem to be up north. For example, if I wanted to go to that picnic yesterday it would have been a 700 mile, 12 hour round trip. :?

Sorry again,

Andy.