Anyone using PDL?

bonio

34 minutes ago, linuxrob said:

Nice bit of kit. I run split links in all my chains and remove them for major cleaning, some times i can use the chain brush but if not careful and even with cloths down end up getting  muck and paraffin on the concrete standing, am not popular. Use JT X1R chains and their split links. I know i should change them every time but end up using them 3 times at most. On the GS125 I have a dropper bottle of gear oil and petrol to thin it down. Use pure gear oil on the Bandit and Z500's chains as they have x rings and petrol in the mix prob will harden or make them swell. also they are used in the warmer weather but still a little heat up in warm water helps the flow. A drip on each link and roller only every 200 miles (sad i know but it is quite therapeutic). Last bandit set was sort of OK after 43000 miles only changed them as the chain had lost 4  x rings and wanted to go back to a cushioned front sprocket (JTF513RB).

No makes sense maintain rather than repair or replace makes sense, keeps you busy too