Llangollen - Horseshoe pass bikeshow. aug 2nd & 3rd

I reckon we need to check if this is on as last year it never happened. If it is Im sure I'll be there 8)

Hello Mr H , Don't remember this being advertised last year, & as said by Mr P, sounds a bit sparse

Think I'll ride the Denbigh moore's that weekend

• 3 weeks later...

A guy on the local forum's been doing some background work on if this shows a runner or not, seems the Town's press have been suggesting it's a 'Trade only' show!! Anyway he's spoken to the organiser and this isn't the case, it is going ahead and it's a Public show with a small trade area :D

• 3 weeks later...
What time are people going to be at ponderosa? need to tie in with those going from my house or being met on the way. see thread in midlands meets :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=12710

What day everyone looking at going..?

and where meeting up..?

I'm working Saturday so it's a Sunday show for me! Can meet at the Pondy and drive over the horseshoe to it if ya like? If you're coming up the A5 to Llangollen though you'll have to pass the show to get to the Pondy :?

so what time at the ponderosa on the sunday then?, 12? 1?

ohhhh go for 12 meet I think then there's plenty of time to do the show and something else if needs be?

If everyone wanting to go throws in a time they can be at the pondy by we can work a time to suit all 8)

:lol: those coming from my house will endeavour to be at ponderosa as close to 1200 as possible then :lol:

That Would Depend On Where Your House Is LOL and Wot Time You Looking At Moving... :lol:

:lol: my house is in oakengates, think i'm picking davey boy up on his 125 at telford services at 1000 :lol:

lol 125 might get there in afternoon then...