Recommendations on a bike intercom

Robert

i use a Sena device but Cardo are equally good.  You might get away with a cheap option if you are only using it with Pillion as generally they struggle when talking to multiple riders (as the pillion is always close you may be OK). 

However you may buy twice if you go the cheap route, i would say buy a Sena (or Cardo) then you have that future proof if you ever ride with a friend and want to chat between bikes.  

Cardo packtalk user here and well impressed 

Have a look at their new lower budget range they have just brought out 

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/531952/#/27907,3203,1186

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/531984/#/27907,3203,1186

• Like 1

Me and missus have freedconn headsets/intercoms and have been using these for about 4yrs with no problems. We have them fitted in a pair of GMAC Glide Evo flip front helmets. We get about 10hrs talk time from them when used in "free talk" mode. They have the facility to be paired with other units of the same type which is a simple process. They can also be paired with mobile phones and sat navs with bluetooth capability. The pair we have cost less than £100 for the pair.