TO RENEW OR NOT TO RENEW.

husoi

So the time has come for the renewal of the Shadow's insurance.

Currently with Onecall on both Shadow and Pan I have been offered a £40 discount on each policy.

Renewal quote is £137 minus the discount making it £97.

Nearest quote (moneysupermarket comparison site) is £99 from MCE. Main difference is breakdown cover on MCE is UK only while Onecall is Europe cover.

It is always worth go shopping around, although apparently, worth to stick with the devil you know :thumb:

Adding to it, Onecall is now offering interest free 11 monthly payments. 

As I see it you have two options.

1. Renew at what seems a decent deal.

2. Don't renew. Sell the bikes. Use the money to invest in enabling a Nigerian bank official to transfer £2.3million that is in a dormant account of which they are willing to grant you 15% as a thank you.

It's a no brainer. Option 2 is the only one that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

As I see it you have two options.

1. Renew at what seems a decent deal.

2. Don't renew. Sell the bikes. Use the money to invest in enabling a Nigerian bank official to transfer £2.3million that is in a dormant account of which they are willing to grant you 15% as a thank you.

It's a no brainer. Option 2 is the only one that makes sense.

SELL MY BABIES????? Are you out of your mind????

Way ahead of you. I'm still waiting for the reply from my Nigerian friend who is sending me $11.5m that he doesn't know what to do with.

Funnily enough I got an email yesyerday from a lady in Sweden saying she was dying but because I was such a nice chap and all round good egg she'd leave me $1,000,000 provided I prayed for her soul daily. Sadly I had to tell her that as I was actually an evil atheist I could not accept her kind donation. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Funnily enough I got an email yesyerday from a lady in Sweden saying she was dying but because I was such a nice chap and all round good egg she'd leave me $1,000,000 provided I prayed for her soul daily. Sadly I had to tell her that as I was actually an evil atheist I could not accept her kind donation. 

I'll have it!

I used help out at a Swedish seafarers centre. There were several attractions. Excellent coffee. A sauna. Wonderful pastries. 

And the blonde assistant. 

• Haha 1