What’s next? CBT pass

Allanmania

Just now, Allanmania said:

I read that you need 2 years on A2 before you can take the direct access though?

That’s the requirement anyway from ProScot? 

if am reading it right?

That's only if you are 19, then you can take the A at 21, otherwise 24 and older you can go straight for the A.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Allanmania said:

I read that you need 2 years on A2 before you can take the direct access though?

That’s the requirement anyway from ProScot? 

if am reading it right?

when you read the page, you missed out. or skipped over one of those tiresome two letter words that tend to be quite important. easily done in the excitement of the moment. fresh CBT in hand can cause temporary word blindness. this is a well known fact. and if it isn't then it should be. I read it in a book somewhere or other.

ProScot's Direct Access (DAS) Training Course is only available for riders aged 24 years and over or for those riders who have held a full A2 licence for more than 2 years, the latter stages of this course are conducted on our larger full power (72Bhp) Kawasaki ER6 650cc motorcycles.

Edited by Gerontious
  • Thanks 1

Just do the direct access course and you are done and never need worry about it again, just enjoy riding whatever you want. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerontious said:

when you read the page, you missed out. or skipped over one of those tiresome two letter words that tend to be quite important. easily done in the excitement of the moment. fresh CBT in hand can cause temporary word blindness. this is a well known fact. and if it isn't then it should be. I read it in a book somewhere or other.

Temp word blindness lol thanks for the clarification sir 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Edited by Allanmania

You need to pass a motorbike theory test  - there is a 4 in 1 app that costs a £5.. if you pass the hazard perception and questions on it and fail your theory test it gives you your money back (the £23 for the theory test). 

I used this app and passed first time, but I did have to pass the hazard part first then the questions (when I tried to do it the other way around it kept failing me on my hazard perception part.) 

Then you can book your DAS course. 

• Thanks 1