Motorcycle Museum in Buuuuurrrmingham Sun Sept 14th

Korben

and i wholeheartedly agree and would fight to the death with anyone who says otherwise ......as me wuvs ya lots http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/love/love0052.gif

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/love/love0066.gif

:puke: :D

and i wholeheartedly agree and would fight to the death with anyone who says otherwise ......as me wuvs ya lots http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/love/love0052.gif

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/love/love0066.gif

:puke: :D

your just jealous ......

Me thinks i will b here any chance to get a cuddle of me fave 2 gals on here got to be took LOL

Ash and golach what time sun morn i assume at the BP station

BP is fine

i think 8:45 sounds ok then onto McD's should take about an hour

Looking forward to seeing you all! :D

Daughter just informed me that she thinks Accy D's stop breakfast at 10.30! :shock:

So best not be late!! :lol:

(no lie-in this Sunday then! :roll: )

thats a confirmation on brekky as it used to be 11.30 but changed it ages ago feckers ..... :shock:

Daughter just informed me that she thinks Accy D's stop breakfast at 10.30! :shock:

thats a confirmation on brekky as it used to be 11.30 but changed it ages ago feckers ..... :shock:

I fail to see the problem with a Big Mac for Breakfast!! :D :D :D

I fail to see the problem with a Big Mac for Breakfast!! :D :D :D

but when you want a sausage mcmuffin it is lol

fingers crossed I should make this now but may have to leave a little early to head back to london 8-)

Look forward to seeing you all there and most of all getting up close and personal with those Norton F1s again..............

Golach, have you any more details on the petrol station you are meeting Roy at. I think Ash, Sam and me will be travelling along the A14 so I`m hoping it is on this road somewhere.

as roy said it's on the A14 BP garage after the wellingborough turn off at kettering i'll meet you all there is the time ok for everyone

Possibly might be able to make it after all. what time are you (nman/ash/sam) heading off from brampton? if its not too early, i might pop down to brampton and do some training with the mrs (running) before meeting up. will let you know!

yeh just realised i can make it so i will be there look forward to seeing you all

Woo Hoo another bike with the correct no of cylinders and the correct heratige for this trip :D

Oh yea and I am defo coming now btw.