Motorcycle Museum in Buuuuurrrmingham Sun Sept 14th

Korben

out of curiosity is the map for bassets pole showing the exact location of mcdonalds ?

as the map i used to look gave me this location and seeing it is in the middle of a woods i just wanted to make sure :D

you trying to lose me

Dammit, he's on to us!!!!

No idea what that's about, but if you follow London Road going North on that map then you will come to a roundabout. Its there mate!! :D :D

Morning all yes its 12.34 am and just go home about ten to fifteen minutes ago :D

Went for a little spin afterwards

Stockport to see Angelic Wench and then a quick blast over cat and fiddle and then a spin over Viagella ( bloody mud on the end of that road not good in the dusk ) ....

Then a trip down through Matlock baths see the illuminations and then down a6 to Derby and rejoin the M1 to make my way home .... Oh well better go to bed now up for work in a few hours ...

zzr Behaved itself perfectly just wish it had the gpz fuel economy ... Oh well 539 miles on 4 tanks may be a bit better am going to see if carbs are out of balance a bit .......

Great to meet all New faces as well as the old ones and what a great Day .... Weird how the only bikes in a Bike Museum Carpark in reality were ours ????

Blokes wandering about with Guns but some cracking bikes to look at and think how we have got it easy comapred to days gone by ...

Great Day Well done all ....

See ya soon zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10015/museum3.JPG

l to r sean,rennie,susieque,willow,roy,korben,holiday,golach,ash,richard,matt

on floor l to r(on floor) gubba,akey& mini willow,timr

http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10015/museum3.JPG

l to r sean,rennie,susieque,willow,roy,korben,holiday,golach,ash,richard,matt

on floor l to r(on floor) gubba,akey& mini willow,timr

Who is the bird on the right with the long hair...... :lol: