Suzuki Dealer Recommendations

CurvyBass

Hi. I’m in the market for a new SV650. I’m in Milton Keynes and we have no authorised dealer here, nearest ones being Motorcycle World in Northampton and Kings Two Wheel Centre in Kidlington. Having looked at prices online, both have offered me deals comparable to the cheapest I could find. Does anyone have experience with either of these dealers, and based on your experience would you recommend or avoid?

don't know but for me you could look for a nearly new /used sv650 from them or just a dealer/garage (many have connections in the networks all the same) loads of SVs about, dang cheaper and you can just take them to a trusted garage/mechanic of your choice for service afterwards anyway.

you can still get screwed service through an authorised dealer.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RideWithStyles said:

don't know but for me you could look for a nearly new /used sv650 from them or just a dealer/garage (many have connections in the networks all the same) loads of SVs about, dang cheaper and you can just take them to a trusted garage/mechanic of your choice for service afterwards anyway.

you can still get screwed service through an authorised dealer.

He does say he wants a new bike in which case an approved Suzuki dealer would be a necessity? 

• Like 1

not necessary. many dealers stillhave networks or affiliation with the brand even after changes from being listed as official.

, might be new excess stock rotation, ex demos or some other tie ins.

the warranty is attached to the bike and the dealer will sort rhat out all the same. approved is just a more direct inline with 

but has to follow the code to the book and buy the set amount of bikes,tools and trainging that suzuki say should be sone which the cost is passed onto the customer.

i said they are so many options especially with that bike.

so if your unsure to trust a offical dealer then go through other options 

really then if thats the case then does it really matter which if tour only going to see them twice or three times if your low mileage user (for oil change and most likly a simple service?) until the warranty expires anyway with a new bike? some may say not....

Edited by RideWithStyles

Bloke asks a simple question…🤣

To answer the question, no I don’t have experience of those dealers but if they’re willing to price match and it’s the bike you want, then buy it. 

Life’s too short man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1