New rider saying high

davecarrera

Hello all

Friday 9th Feb 2024 I passed my MOD 2 and picked up my pre-bought CB500F (2022 model 680miles).

Today as I write it is Tuesday morning and we have both shared about 200 miles of fun to get to know each other.

I commute to work, rain or shine, 3 days a week and for the rest of the week I take mainly film photographs and the motorbike is going to make it easier to get out and about sharing our beautiful country.

I have a small but growing YouTube channel and davesphoto.co.uk is where I blog all my adventure in Photography and Motorcycling.

My bike is pictured but buying a top box today and having the center stand fitted while I'm away fro a few days.

I wish you all well and safe riding.

honda cb500f.jpg

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Simon Davey said:

Hi Dave, and welcome 

Nice looking bike, and handy that it came with a Monolock rack. 

Thank you and seemed right that I handed my Givi topbox over to the next person who takes on my CB125F. The CB500F had the rack already fitted and I added a Kapa 46ltr box yesterday. A box to lug my camera gear about in and lock my crash helmet away when I'm snapping away.

I wish you well

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fiddlesticks said:

Congrats on the bike and the pass 👍👍

Thank you. It seemed a long time coming and something I should of done 30 odd years ago. But I have now and loving the extra BHP over my beloved CB125F

I wish you well

Dave

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bonio said:

Great pic. Congratulations on the pass👍

Thank you. Failed both MODS once but learned from each experience. Also the added cost focuses the mind lol.

I wish you well

Dave

• Like 2