Hello all and welcome to my Gilera 2003 DnA 50cc project 

So firstly I was browsing Facebook Marketplace see a non runner for £200 got it for £100 that night the fella just wanted gone was told water pump need rebuilding also has a pollini 80cc kit and a stage6 exhaust system I have so far repaired wot was need and basically ready to start another then a few bits which bring to you lovely lot I find best to use forums when needing help with other hobbys I do and wouldn't be the first time I made a few friends so the help bit now I got her rebuilt but like a plank I didn't label nor photograph the carg pipes I happy with a few but not 100percent what's my best solution also this is my first project I have worked on a few cars in the past hands on person rather Google and learn how to do something then pay someone and im lucky enough to enjoy most things any help welcome I'll up some pictures sonn

• Like 3

Welcome and looking forward to seeing how your restoration develops. I like small bikes. 

Re the advice about pipes, post pictures showing both ends of them!

• Thanks 1

Gonna do some spraying tomorrow anyone have a picture or workshop manual for where the pipes go I'm sure I got them all right but one made school boy error of not taking pictures when I striped it well to learn you must do as I say so might try start her up if the weather let's me thinking of getting a smallish gazebo to work under anyone got something like this saying that I have loads of metal pipes for a old Grow tent I could try build something and just put a tarpaulin over 😀 

16 minutes ago, RideWithStyles said:

get well soon! i mean really soon as i thought post office red is ment to be a red, not KTM orange....🫣

Never believe anything the Post Office tells you 🤠

• Haha 2