next meet

Stu

<t>what to do for the next meet?</t>  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what to do for the next meet?

• pub meet
    • meet then rideout
    • other please state below

sun in aint all that big a place plus can be a twat to find if u dont know area...plus could be a lil too far north for most...

how about meeting at clumber park (sherwood forrest)

Would be good for me if I happened to have the kids.

Have a few busy weekends coming up though....cadwell park, bbq, squires, August is busy for me.

am happy to go up fewston.. but as i said only small place... but good roads.. especially between harewood and pool one of my top 3 fave roads lol

Well when we decide to have a Yorkshire rideout ive got one sorted.

Starting at Humber Bridge and taking in Seaways at Fridaythorpe, Brid Harbour, Scarborough, Whitby harbour, Pickering and Thirsk :D

Well the point of the site is to arrange meets with people in your area... realise it would be too much for some.

Maybe have an annual....bi-annual big meet somewhere in the middle :)

Well the point of the site is to arrange meets with people in your area... realise it would be too much for some.

Maybe have an annual....bi-annual big meet somewhere in the middle :)

i'll just go to the straight meets if thats ok vik, but i'll bring the big meat.... lol

sorry... couldnt resist.. lol

maybe this should have been split into two - one for north and one for south :?: then everyone happy especially us midlands lot as we got choice of one or other or both :!: :D

there's nowt saying we could do both anyway just who decides toss of coin? :wink:

lol like I say.......different areas can organise their own rides anytime. If any member further afield wanted to join.....all well n good.

Would be nice to meet in a pub as a centre point, then go off and explore if we wanted to.

Vicki :D

hmm lets get on topic

forget about meeting places for now

what sort of meet do you want ?

ride out or pub and a ride out option if you like

back on topic -

me and fella picked 'other' how about meet, ride then pub. that way nice to wind down a little. and then for hard asses like my fella - ride again :?

Im a member of a few forums

the best ones I find are when you meet up go for a run then of to a b&b ot hotel few drinks and some foood and a good old chin wag

as for a meet up with this forum if I aint working Il be there

there is always the mcn skeggy partys that a lot from here seem to go on

On a nice sunny Sunday morning as you enjoy a bacon buttie and a brew it's common to have the peace and quiet spoiled by the sound of Brunstrom's Budgie flying over head waiting for the games to begin!

I'd go with a meet then a ride out. Meeting is good to see everybody from the site, but it's also good to get out and do what we lurve... Which is riding bikes of course.

I am no riding god :oops: and what I can gather from talking to other people is that the fast guys take the lead and off they go, followed by the not so fast guys and the ones who maybe a little nervous or ain't as experienced as some can bring up the rear. We have a designated meeting point at the end and that way everybody can enjoy their ride without feeling under any pressure to keep up with the guys in front of you.

Then we stop have some food :lol: :lol: chat idly under the steady gaze of the sun whilst extracting urine from innocent victims then we can pootle off on our merry way!

The meet for me was more important than the ride, fair do's lovely scenery but top of my list was meeting y'all, salutin the boss, talking bikes etc

So I vote meet in possibly a non biker haven so we know if a bike turns up it'll be a member, just a thought.

Still a corker of a day and if you asked me to go tomorrow to matlock Id say yes, might even find it by myself but I wouldnt put money on it.

The meet for me was more important than the ride, fair do's lovely scenery but top of my list was meeting y'all, salutin the boss, talking bikes etc

So I vote meet in possibly a non biker haven so we know if a bike turns up it'll be a member, just a thought.

Still a corker of a day and if you asked me to go tomorrow to matlock Id say yes, might even find it by myself but I wouldnt put money on it.

I was salutin the boss on Sunday, specially when she was hugging me with her thighs :salute: :lol: :drool: