next meet

Stu

<t>what to do for the next meet?</t>  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what to do for the next meet?

• pub meet
    • meet then rideout
    • other please state below

I think i would go for the pub meet, then we could all get to chat and meet proper like :)

Horseshoe Pass for us westerners would be good but houdini might struggle to find it :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Contrary to popular belief Houdini CAN find his arse with both hands tied behind his back

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/arse.jpg

I think i would go for the pub meet, then we could all get to chat and meet proper like :)

Horseshoe Pass for us westerners would be good but houdini might struggle to find it :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Contrary to popular belief Houdini CAN find his arse with both hands tied behind his back

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/arse.jpg

Don't be silly pan, i rodebehind H for a while and saw his tactic for finding his way home. He was throwing lumps of bread out to follow the trail home :lol: :lol:

Don't be silly pan, i rodebehind H for a while and saw his tactic for finding his way home. He was throwing lumps of bread out to follow the trail home :lol: :lol:

Can't say he wasn't using his loaf then :lol:

Guest Ninja-Bear

Thirsk always seems central to the vast majority of forum member, but I stand to be corrected :roll: I voted pub and ride out, but basically any meet up, natter, scran and ride is good for me :wink:

Go on then Mel....organise one for you southys to go to :D

Will have to! We are planning to bring the bikes to the Midlands in the next 4 weeks or so if the weather turns fine to the in-laws... I'll let you all know and maybe we can meet up? :cheers:

Well in my eyes..........its gonna be a pub meet with a rideout if you want to.

Combine the first 2 options together.

Dont forget, there is a man organising this........so it could take a while :up:

Go on then Mel....organise one for you southys to go to :D

Will have to! We are planning to bring the bikes to the Midlands in the next 4 weeks or so if the weather turns fine to the in-laws... I'll let you all know and maybe we can meet up? :cheers:

Yup :thumb: keep us informed. Dont forget BBQ and camping at mine August Bank Hol...not long now :D

Well in my eyes..........its gonna be a pub meet with a rideout if you want to.

Combine the first 2 options together.

Dont forget, there is a man organising this........so it could take a while :up:

yeah i think thats the way the nexy one wil go 8)

will find a pub somewhere then if there is someone local to do a easy but good route that should be great :D

no comment on the organisation victoriarse :lol:

Stu...... :up:

Unless you wanna fall out again I would shut it :twisted:

say the vertically challenged one who didnt organise the last one, and used a map given to her by a man, created on a program deisgned by a man, to help a group of men scan the world :wink:

Why not... also consider a day out at alton towers or somewhere..

something we can all get together for... not having to worry about kiking anywhere or loosing ppl en route???

just a thought..

The Sun Inn is always nice ........

The Red Lion at Burnsall is nice too ... yummy food ... but not uber cheap ..

but nice being by the river ....................

Lets have a looksie at the map and see where is in the middle for the mostest peepsles :idea:

That way easiest to get to for the mostest peeps :idea:

:D :wink: :D

say the vertically challenged one who didnt organise the last one, and used a map given to her by a man, created on a program deisgned by a man, to help a group of men scan the world :wink:

Excuse me!! So who did organise the last one then?? I used the knowledge of a local member to devise a route yeh....and someone used Google maps to plot it fair enough......but was a bit more to it than that!!

Stu was having a pop at me cos he wanted everyone to parade round the route, when that wasnt gonna happen.

Feck it :twisted:

Why not... also consider a day out at alton towers or somewhere..

something we can all get together for... not having to worry about kiking anywhere or loosing ppl en route???

just a thought..

I like that idea would be a fun day out :)