MCN FANTASY RACE OUR TMBF LEAGUE

yorbandit

Hello all right i have set up a private league on the MCN fantasy game out league pin number is 23

For those who have not played before you need to go to the MCN fantasy league site all rules and regs of game are explained and then how to play. Having selected your team you then have the option of joining a league this is when you will need the pin number above. You have until the 28th FEB to register and before this date you cam change your team as many times as you like, however after this date you will only be allowed to change your team on certain dates so keep and eye out peeps. After each race meet i will post a copy of the TMBF league onto this thread.

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/FriendsLeague.aspx?p=23

Thanks Roy!!!! Brilliant work.

Only have one minor problem though... I won't be doing this at work and will have to wait until I get home...

My work computers reaction to that page...

Your page is blocked due to a security policy that prohibits access to category

Games.

Sods!!

Ok peeps we up to 5 teams now tech and voodo have accepted both of you the other 3 teams is me and the kids hahahaha got to win somehow hahahaha

IF you entered on mcn then click on private league and pin number is 23 this will then send me a rquest to add you