HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

SIX :shock: , bloody light weights, :lol: Like I say Sue, I can only stop till about 7.15 then I need to get back, wash and get down the club for 8.00pm. Looks like the meet is fading for the winter. I`ll be there about 6.30pm unless I post up here otherwise before 4.00pm.

yeah, Darren and Tracey + another were there when me and ash turned up (albeit slightly late as Ash was out exercising) and someone had left just before we got there. Then D left, followed shortly by T, so me and ash sat there for a bit in the dark before deciding to head off!

May be able to make it, have some boaty stuff to do first, then go home and get the beast. Only have 22 miles to play with before friday morning's service!

and here's the evidence...

And I hate heights but I was with a lady friend so I had to be all brave

yeah, it was a good laugh, hopefully a few more will turn up next week. I did see a few heading that way on my way home though, so numbers could have doubled....to 12.

Could have stayed longer Tracey but like I said I had to get down the club to see if I was needed and to hand over the paper work to our new captain before the game commenced.

Had far too many bevvies and feel a bit shite this morning. Must be getting old.

Good to see you all last night, sorry Neil we persisted in finding out who your lady friend was, no harm meant :D

Hope to see you all again soon.

Probably not next week as i'm off to sunny Devon with the nutters :D

:cheers:

Doubt it Tracy, I`m in the team tonight and it`s an away game so we have to leave that bit earlier. Would be a bit too much of a rush to get home, cook tea, wash and get ready to go out all by 7.30pm.

Maybe next week when we are at home.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...