HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Ok, cheers nman. Won't be able to do the 12th as have a stag do to attend.

Sat on a Gixxer 750 at weekend. Its my next bike. No arguing now. Its so comfy compared to the R6 or CBRR600, plus it has more grunt!

I'm starting to save now....well, after i've changed the brake lines, levers and tyres on the current bike. I think it may well become my weekend fair weather bike.

Hello all!

I am new to this forum, but have been going to Hartford for years now, and been riding since I was 18.

This Tuesday it was a lonely show at Hartford, only me, my dad, Laura, Ash and a few others... does this mean that winter is closing in? :cry:

Jayne :D

Hi Jayne

I`ll be there next week, providing it`s not raining. And no i`m not a fine weather rider, i just don`t see the point in setting out in the rain if I don`t need to. :D :D

I see you know Ash too.

Hey

I'm sure I have probably seen you at Hartford. Yes, I know Ash!

This Tuesday night is Classic Car and Bike Night at Ashby Folville in Leicestershire, so a few of us are heading down there. It's a fantastic night out - hundreds of bikes and classic cars, mostly all on the cricket pitch at Ashby, but basically parked everywhere. There's a pub over the road which usually has a BBQ going. It's a great night. Particularly if it's sunny... if it's damp it does get a bit messy with everyone mainly parking on the field...

Jayne :D

If there's enough interest we go probably up until the clock change and then maybe a few tuesdays, but tend to stick to daytime rides due to the darkness! however...if there are more people, then lack of sunlight wont stop us!

Would they take yours for a trade in. If so go for it mate. If your job is secure and you don`t mind about £175-£200 comittment for 3 years, you may as well. The grin factor should last that long :wink: :lol: