HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Depending on circumstances I may make a guest appearance on Tuesday though i do suspect my buddy is bikerless again since he sold his bandit...... See you next tuesday :)

Sorry I never got there,maybe in a couple of weeks now when I dig the bike from behind everything in the garage and sort my shifts out, (put it behind everything whilst I was away) hope you had a good time as it was a lovely evening :(

Quite a few there last night Martin. Sam was drooling over a nice spanking new Datona 675 in black and some Ducati thing, that I must admit looked nice but still sounded like a sack of spanners. See you around when you get the bike out next.

I`ll be there tonight, weather pending of course. BBC show some isolated showers but then again they couldn`t get it right if they looked out the friggin window.

Come on guys and gals, nights are drawing in so lets make the last few a biggy meet up.