HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Yeh, good to see you both. Glad you enjoyed it. Not a bad little meet for a small place. Next time we must go for a bit of a ride befor we go to the marina.

ooo is it a monthly meet not a weekly?

glad to hear you guys enjoyed it :-)

turned out i didnt even get home (where my bike was) until 7:30!

she has some tlc lined up hopefully in the coming days/weeks.

I'm now keeping an eye on the forums, but currently my bike has no back wheel on it, no petrol tank and the cam cover was off yesterday for valve clearances etc.

Hopefully we will be back on the road soon though :-)

(few bits being done)

New chain / sprockets (x-ring gold professional with correct sprocket teeth for Bandit as mine were geared down for acceleration by the last owner and I also have to commute so saving fuel etc)

New rear tyre (Avon Storm ST)

Full service

Cam chain tensioner fixed (possible fix my on going rattle? it was apparently seized solid)

Valve clearances reset.

Rear damper play fixed.

Along with a few other bits.

Get that bike back together mate and get out on the ride outs, try and make Mikeys run next Sunday, will be a great day out and I`m covered with the AA if things go tits up with the bike.

Ignor my pm about getting over tonight Tracey, I read this thread after I answeredv your pm :roll:

I`ve read somewhere Cam Rider are having a ride out from sawston to the marina so with the good weather, numbers may be high. Think I may get there a bit earlier to grab a good parking space.

indeed CamRider are going over. depending on my time back from work, i might be over. What time you thinking of getting there Neil? Know if Ash/Sam/Matt are in attendance?

Dave, plan on getting there for about 6.15ish, just to get a good space for exit. I may eat as well. Going to be flamin hot so I`ll get a table under a tree if I can. not sure about sam and the others, got a feeling Roy will be over and possibly Pete and Darren, maybe Derrick but its hios birthday so he may be getting his prezzy :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

BBC weather shows no rain over our area tonight at 6.00pm so may well risk going over. Won`t be too much longer before it starts getting dark earlier so I`m going to make the most of what good weather we have.

• 2 weeks later...

yep, ash, matt, neil and I went, another guy was already there, then quite a few came in dribs and drabs including the sawston cam rider lot, was ok in the end. notably did get a bit wet on way there....

Jeez, I thought after the other week and the sign of "dark clouds" no body would turn up. I feel a right wuss now, and I don`t mind riding in the rain :roll:

Yeh wasn't a bad meet neil, about 30 bikes, and because it wasn't overcrowded everyone spoke to each other rather than just sticking to their groups