HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

St. Neots motorcycles. Suzuki dealer. I got my first bike from there.

Apparently the 0% deals run out on 31st September so you need to think hard about wether you want that sleek, black, slender beauty between you legs. :D

Say you get 2k for yours, I`ll bet you are still talikg less than £200/month.

St. Neots motorcycles. Suzuki dealer. I got my first bike from there.

Apparently the 0% deals run out on 31st September so you need to think hard about wether you want that sleek, black, slender beauty between you legs. :D

Say you get 2k for yours, I`ll bet you are still talikg less than £200/month.

I got mine from St.Neots, they were pretty good, paid £7800 for it out of the box. I paid for it outright but the finance with £3000 down on the 0% deal was £200 over 2 years. Over 3 years with £2000 deposit you'll be looking at £161 month with 0%, assuming you can get the bike for £7800.

I completely forgot about last night until it was about 7.30 - sods law it'll be pissing down next Tuesday.

yeah Stamford actually quoted me £7700 when I bought mine in March, but St.Neots got to £7800 and I figured it was worth the £100 difference for the more local dealer and not having to take it to Peterboghorror for it's first service - but yes, a 750 for 600 money basically.

I'll be talking through figures with st neots suzuki tonight, see how much they'll give me for mine and how much they want for theirs.

£7.8k is very good money - do you think that they'll go that low now?? I may go for the 600 anyway, the 750 is a bit more on the insurance. However, if they can offer it that low, I may well bump up the extra 150cc.

dunno tbh; I expect the reason they did was I said I was quite prepared to go to Stamford if they didn't match it, so they either matched it or lost the business. If you can go armed with a similar strategy (and they did check the price at Stamford before agreeing the deal, so make sure it's a legit offer) then I expect you'll have similar results.

Bloody good laugh, whut, whut, whut. That guys coming along to the BMF, slug I think he said his name was ???

I wonder if Petes got an extension lead for his paint ball gun. :lol:

Good ride, mate rang me said did I fancy a charge over there, so over we blasted, good to see you all, where were you Ash?

Sorry didn't get chance to chat much was going over work stuff with Pat sorry...... :oops: