HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

i'll be rowing and then going home for some food with the Mrs, so not tonight for me. Weather doesn't look excellent for later, but that's the BBC's opinion.....and we all know how bad that is....

was a good evening, nice and warm and a lot more sports bikes this week, so come on ladies let's get a better forum turnout next week, it was only a bit of cloud :P

i may be there, but in the cage as my bike is currently sitting in the middle of my garage covered in newspaper and fresh paint....

gonna be a scorcher.

Good turn out, some lurrverly bikes. Saw an R6 identical to the one I was having a look last weekend. Feck, I`m no racer but god am I tempted, (at least to try it out) Pure BLACK magic it was and the guy said it was the best bike he`d ever ridden.

looks like i'm missing another one, have a meeting in Stevenage at 7pm with an indian who is going to supply me with curry. it might be p***ing it down anyway, although being pessimistic about the weather last week helped bring out the sun at the weekend!

wonder what bike Darren will be riding tomorrow?