HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it was good to see, but everyone knows that the best one there was mine. by a long shot. shame i had to pedal it back - i couldn't quite get enough speed to get my knee down.

Sure you can Tracy, bout 6.30 OK, if not you say a time. Are you going to eat there. Two meals for the price of one. Works out about a £5 each.

Red, why not try and meet up with Tracy and Dereck, as they are from Peterborough, and ride down with them to mine and then we can go on from there.

It`s a great meet and if the weathers good you can get some good looking bikes (all types) turn up.

I live in Hampton Vale.. I visit the hartford marina frequently, i like it there!

But yeah that plan sounds good.... i'll have to make sure she's ok to run as she's needing some tlc very soon!

forecast not too bad for tomorrow, fingers crossed. If it is good weather should be pretty packed as the last couple of weeks have been cack. If it is remeber to park ya bike where you can get out easily, some tend to double park and you get trapped in. Not a problem, people do move, but it does save the hastle.

:?

I hope you all have a good time, i will try and make it down next week but this week I have some personal bits to take care of.

I won't even be back in Peterborough until 7pm from work either :roll:

:?

I hope you all have a good time, i will try and make it down next week but this week I have some personal bits to take care of.

I won't even be back in Peterborough until 7pm from work either :roll:

Hopefully see you another time!