Roll Up! Roll Up! The TMBF Rally! IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED!!

Susieque

hmm anyone ridin up from Herts/cambs way? i need some guidance as to where t is :P

(providin i passed my test)

Josh

x

Hi Josh

I am currently working on a load of meeting points. Basically you will have to just get fairly close such as Matlock, Mcdonalds on A38, Cat & Fiddle, Ikea in Nottingham and a couple of others which are all really easy to find where someone who knows the route in will meet you there. After that it will just be a matter of following the person in.

Should be posting something up in a couple of weeks to show meeting points. TBH mate you will be able to easily get within a mile of the place... It's that last mile though that's a total sod!!!

hmm anyone ridin up from Herts/cambs way? i need some guidance as to where t is :P

(providin i passed my test)

Josh

x

Hi Josh,

I'll be riding up from MK to Dan's (to collect a tent), then onto MFN, so you could come across to me if that's any use? I could meet you somewhere or I can give you my address. Yet to confirm leaving times, but will be mid-afternoon I would have thought. I've never been to MFN, but I think Dan has.

Guest akey

Just a quick point for all those who have never been to MFN.

Dont worry about exact location, there are a couple of easy places to find, pull over and call us, we will then come pick you up.

We did the same thing last year and there will be a few of us there on Fri, kitted up and ready to go, we will give out contact numbers etc nearer the date and let you know where we will meet you.

The easiest RV is just off Junct 26 of the M1 (A610 to Matlock) as you come off the Mway and onto the A610 there is a layby and we pick people up from there.

More details etc nearer the time.

Anyone intending to travel in from the west side of the country, that being north-west, south west, west or Welsh Wales, I will be available at a very easy spot to find to lead in as many as turn up at around 3pm on the Friday.

Obviously Stevie (Korben) is getting involved in co-ordinating this, but all I can say is that it's a nice, pleasant run into Shipley Gate from Markeaton MacDognuts Carpark (at the A38/A52 junction just north of Derby City Centre). The McDognuts place is to the north West of the island - click for bird's eye view and you'll get a better view of it!

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&F ... &encType=1

For sme reason, the map centres away from the meet=place, but click bird's eye view and follow the wee square as it zooms in. MacDognuts is the building to the left of the car park as you view it.

We'll avoid the main Markeaton Park Car Park across the road as we're likely to get arrested for being doggers

:lmao:

Probable route from Markeaton:

A38 Queensway (heading Northwest) to the A38 Abbey Hill,

Off at Kilburn (near the Denby Pottery, for all you fans of earthenware plates and suchlike) through Horsley Woodhouse to Smalley (where Leon and Ron Haslam live). Off through Heanor, and onto the main drag from there to Shipley Gate.

Total mileage 15 point odd miles.

For anyone intending to come this way and follow me in, the Camera Mafia isn't too prevalent in the area but there are some bits quite heavily covered by Mr. GATSO and friends! BEWARE!

Seriously looking forward to it the nooo!

Will repost this one again closer to the date peeps.

Can anyone making payment by paypal make it clear in the comments box what the payment is for, your username and your real name... also if paying by cheque ensure u enclose the same information.

Thanks ;)

hi vicki did u get the money for this from the mrs,she sent it up to u

Yeh sure did.. rather than responding to everyone individually, i just popped your name on the list :)

Fankoo!!

viewtopic.php?p=396475#p396475

Hi Tracey :D

Obviously we'd like people to buy their tickets asap so we've got an idea of numbers to discuss with Lee at MFN. But If you can't organise things until nearer the time then that'll be ok.

I'll make sure I hang onto a couple of tickets for you just in case. It'll be great if you can join us!! :D

Rally tickets have been sent out to those people I have addresses for, except for those that I'll see this weekend.

If yours hasn't arrived by next week, please let me know