Roll Up! Roll Up! The TMBF Rally! IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED!!

Susieque

No such thing mate... You won't be the only 125 rider there, I am sure... In fact the main organiser Susie is a 125 rider!!

It's not so much about what ya riding anyway mate... It's about turning up and partying.

fair enuf! thats what i like about the biking community!

where and when?

EDIT: nevermind it was on page one :lol: too lazy for my own well being!

will have a word with the boss....for time off

will have a look at google maps.... for directions (im on welshborder so tempted to just get on the train)

will have a word with my mum.... for money :P spent it all this month on my bike, insurance etc

anyone from oswestry, wrexham, shrewsbury area going?

OH DEAR! its like 100 mile away from where i live! i cant go on the motorway either

Gutted! :(

Thats called a nice rideout :lol:

tooshay! but gunna have to get the time of work first tho :P

anyone fancy the ride?

Whereabouts on the welsh border are you? Could possibly help out. :D

Edit: Just seen your post in Llangollen thingy - you're in Oswestry. Hmmm....will need to look on the map to see where that is!! :oops:

It's certainly a nice cross-country run over from Telford to this neck of the woods, I've done it a few times on the old tractor (Harley) to go to the footy at Telford (watching the mighty Whitby Town beat them :))

I'll repost the bit I put in about meeting up on the west side of Derby when i can find it!

Anyone intending to travel in from the west side of the country, that being north-west, south west, west or Welsh Wales, I will be available at a very easy spot to find to lead in as many as turn up at around 3pm on the Friday.

Obviously Stevie (Korben) is getting involved in co-ordinating this, but all I can say is that it's a nice, pleasant run into Shipley Gate from Markeaton MacDognuts Carpark (at the A38/A52 junction just north of Derby City Centre). The McDognuts place is to the West of the island - the white-looking place right next to the island is a petrol station, and Maccy D's is the next bit along to the left (with a Carpark) click for bird's eye view and you'll get a better view of it! Zoom out to see the main roads in and around the area.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v ... &encType=1

We'll avoid the main Markeaton Park Car Park across the road as we're likely to get arrested for being doggers :twisted:

Probable route from Markeaton:

A38 Queensway (heading Northwest) to the A38 Abbey Hill,

Off at Kilburn (near the Denby Pottery, for all you fans of earthenware plates and suchlike) through Horsley Woodhouse to Smalley (where Leon and Ron Haslam live). Off through Heanor, and onto the main drag from there to Shipley Gate.

Total mileage 15 point odd miles.

For anyone intending to come this way and follow me in, the Camera Mafia isn't too prevalent in the area but there are some bits quite heavily covered by Mr. GATSO and friends! BEWARE!

Seriously looking forward to it the nooo!

Will repost this one again closer to the date peeps.

Nice one sheep_onna_bandit (Who will now and forever more be abbreivated to SOB as it's easier to type and also stands for Son Of a Bitch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Towards the end of this month I will be posting up a map showing loads of routes in that various people local to the area have agreed to meet people so no one gets lost on the run in.

As well as that their will be a couple of other closer places close to MFN where myself and maybe a couple of others willing to stay sober will be happy to run out to, to meet people.

you can come with us if you want,

telford is on your way

me on bike susie in car

no motorways :lol:

cheers, will have to wait til monday to see if i can get the time off work.

watch this space

:cheers:

Whereabouts on the welsh border are you? Could possibly help out. :D

Edit: Just seen your post in Llangollen thingy - you're in Oswestry. Hmmm....will need to look on the map to see where that is!! :oops:

its not too bad its by the shrewsbury + wrexham, where bouts you from?

Susieque is rennies fiancee :)

She lives in luton, but expect will be driving across with rennie :)

EXILEDWOLF, Susieque will driving over with Rennie, He's Telford i think.. so not Luton...

lol... gimme strength... right...

Rennie lives in Telford... he will ride over with you from there using non motorway route.

Sue is rennies fiance... she lives in Luton... BUT will be driving her car from Rennies house in Telford..

Lol... 8-)