Scotland in Summer 2010

Korben

PLUS PEEPS WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT A BIG THING ON REPRESENTING THE FORUM SO ON SIGHT ETC ALL RULES WOULD HAVE TO BE ADHERED TO

Well said Roy... Don't think it will be a problem. Just have to make sure we treat the place with a bit of respect. Keep the noise down, keep the revs down and just be polite to everyone.

if i am still around then i recon you could count me in, i loved it when i went up there in 2006 and the roads are fantastic so yeh :thumb:

Ummm where u planning on going??

if i am still around then i recon you could count me in, i loved it when i went up there in 2006 and the roads are fantastic so yeh :thumb:

Ummm where u planning on going??

i dont plan from week to week what i am doing so why can i say i will be here??? you never know what the future holds :wink:

I would def be up for it as long as not first week in aug

i cant do that week either

my holidays are 22nd August for 2 weeks 8-) this starts on a sunday but i can swap days off so im off from the friday 20th 8-)

For those interested...

I have had a good look round the place. We might have to bunk down in seperate places dependant on numbers. No matter what though I think we will be looking at around £200 to £250 for the week. A "House" deposit will be needed which will be fully refundable at the end of the week (If you ain't broke anything or broken the rules).

Obviously this is still about a year and a half away, but I think Friday 20th August will be our ride up day.

Vicki, not had a chance to look into the cost of Children unfortunately, but will see.

Other activities include, clay pigeon shooting, fishing, and a load of other stuff.... Oh and we might get chance to ride the bikes as well!! :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

I’m up for this, as long as I get some notice on dates so I can book them at work. I will speak with Clashfan (Jill) too as we've spoke about going to Scotland. My younger brother lives up in Aberdeen too and he rides, would it be OK to ask him?

I to would be up for this depending on the usual work and children commitments...i'd be happy to camp down somewhere and use the facilities if that makes things easier.... :cheers:

I’m up for this, as long as I get some notice on dates so I can book them at work. I will speak with Clashfan (Jill) too as we've spoke about going to Scotland. My younger brother lives up in Aberdeen too and he rides, would it be OK to ask him?

Of course mate, go for it!!

Sounds like a marvellous idea but with current job I can't take time off during school holidays (dates are reserved for parents of school age children) so it's an unlikely thing for me, but will keep an eye on this thread if owt changes.

I'd have to stay in a hotel though. Snigger... :D

OOOoooo....

I really should browse the rideout threads more often!!! I only just found this !!

TheWife and I are off up to Scotland next weekend for a week, doing exactly what you suggested in original post Korbs.

Will report back.

Assuming we enjoy it, TheWife and I will be interested in next year too.

Sounding good everyone!!

Remember though we are looking for mixed groups and family as much as possible. 20 biker lads turning up ain't gonna be welcome. Families and ladies are needed, so please bring girlfriends / fiancee's / wifes so we have a good mix.

Sounding good everyone!!

Remember though we are looking for mixed groups and family as much as possible. 20 biker lads turning up ain't gonna be welcome. Families and ladies are needed, so please bring girlfriends / fiancee's / wifes so we have a good mix.

Ermmm Korben!! Biker LADS!!? Does that mean us women wont be allowed to ride our bikes??

Charming im sure!!! Using us ladies and children.. i got a better idea...

Ladies... why dont we bugger off for a weekend in Ibiza whilst the lads are up in scotland with the kids :)

Sounding good everyone!!

Ermmm Korben!! Biker LADS!!? Does that mean us women wont be allowed to ride our bikes??

Ladies... why dont we b*gg*r off for a weekend in Ibiza whilst the lads are up in scotland with the kids :)

erm whose bikes would that be missus

:wink: :lol:

Ermmm we are talking next year.... hopefully i will have my own bike by then and not have to get a numb bum on yours...

However... i will probs be in car with kids... seeing as they too are 'being used' so the lads can go :up:

Sounding good everyone!!

Ladies... why dont we b*gg*r off for a weekend in Ibiza whilst the lads are up in scotland with the kids :)

I was talking about if just lads turned up it would be bad so could we make sure we have plenty of women, be it as pillion or riding their own machines.. :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry:

So if they welcomed lads.. you wouldnt be asking for loads of women and kids?? lol..Hmmm.. if i didnt know u better!! :P

Maybe instead of saying women and children are 'needed' you could have said are 'welcome' :up: