Scotland in Summer 2010

Korben

Hi All

Yep, I know it's over a year away at the moment, but after mentioning the idea today as a passing remark it gained a bit of interest.

What I am thinking is we get a Holiday Cottage somewhere close to a good area for roads / scenery then basically spend a week chilling out. Riding during the day then enjoying a few drinks (If that's your thing), junk food and each others company.

At the moment I just want to get a general idea on how many would be interested if I started putting some costs together.

My only concern is that we would have difficulty getting a cottage if it were all lads (Especially when we say we are all bikers), so any couple's or female bikers that would be interested would be fantastic!!

If you think you might be up for it then just drop a post on this thread. I am guessing the more people we get the bigger the cottage and the cheaper it will be!!

im really interested in this but the only thing is i have fixed holidays at work :?

not sure if next years will fit in with it ok or i will need a swap but would need plenty of notice to try and get a swap :?

but im up for it :D

If kids can go ( no worries if they cant) so if its in school hols.. then me and kids would be up for it... we will just chill during day and night lol...

You know my kids will be 16 n 12 by then, and long as theres electric for the xbox and laptop u wont know theyre there.

I could also do a nice meal on a night for you all to come back to :)

Im sure we can all work round things.... I really don't have that problem. My holiday time is 100% flexible so I can work round everyone else.

Vicki, I am sure kids would certainly help us secure a Cottage easier, so yeah... And if we can come back to good food, then brilliant!! :mrgreen:

lol who said anything about the food being good!! haha..

We can only do school holidays... jack will have finished school and I will have graduated!! Party! :)

sure someone would teenagersit for a bit so you could get out on your bike vicki :)

sounds like a good idea korbs and i'll be up for this if whatever dates are decided on fit in with my leave. two months at a time, so fairly flexible

Downer... Well lets see what we can figure out nearer the time.... Hopefully you might be able to swap?

Calling Scotish People.

Great Roads and great places needed... Ratser has already recommended a location, but would be good to hear about more...

i think my holidays are in august next year and arent kids off then :?

lol Korbs... its not a downer its good :) Yeh kids off then :) But please dont work this around me... im ok not to go :)

As for bike.... well i wont have it with me... cos to get 2 x teenagers there, I will have to take the car lol ! :)

so that's why busses are late - the drivers are off looking for the bits of paper they wrote their routes on and left in a safe place :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

no where usually sat on our ass having a cuppa or on the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think as long as we show some respect round the place we won't have any serious issues.... Burnouts at 3am might not go down too well... :lol: :lol:

2.30 ok then ? :mrgreen:

Korben/Stu. will you please :shh: and get back on topic!!

Vicki plus kids

Korben

Stu

Lets not have too much crap for people to wade through eh :up: lol