Nasty highside for JT

Guest rick

Helmet has to come off first - and they were rolling him onto a spinal board prior to immobilisation (hopefully), but it does highlight my worries about the 'speed hump' style of leathers. Can you see the angle his head is at compared with the natural alignment of his spine?

Scary stuff - especially when you see so many power rangers with them on the Queens Highway any given Sunday.

An even scarier point is, if you look carefully in slow motion at one point his head has been forced to almost a 90 degree angle to his body. bloody lucky he didn't break his neck.

JT keeps landing on his head though. He clearly needs some flying lessons from Lorenzo who always lands on his ankles. Stop landing on your head JT you don't want to brain you damage. All joking aside though that was nasty and I'm very glad to hear that JT is on the mend.

Another point is though have you noticed that it's only the Yamaha's that snap out of line like that. I reckon Yamaha need to go back and look at the code behind their traction control systems because no Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Hayate (Kawasaki should be called kawa-sacked-me :roll: ) rider has such violent spills.

Helmet has to come off first - and they were rolling him onto a spinal board prior to immobilisation (hopefully), but it does highlight my worries about the 'speed hump' style of leathers. Can you see the angle his head is at compared with the natural alignment of his spine?

Scary stuff - especially when you see so many power rangers with them on the Queens Highway any given Sunday.

i agree with you about the humps! i wouldnt wear one whether on road or track!

• 2 weeks later...