Friday 3rd of April

Guest Dan

I have booked the day off... for bikering. PhatDad is also off.

We was planning on doing something like going into Matlock for a cuppa, then prolly up the cat & fiddle. All and sundry are welcome, other ideas are also welcome...

I'll probably be at PD's early.. like 9am touch, then head up towards Matlock for 10 ish.. probably...

Post in here or pm if ya fancy joining us :D

Finish my lates/nights on thurs night so off on Friday.

What time you thinking of getting to the cat. I will see if i can drag my sorry ass out of bed

Dan will be getting to mine for 9am he says so after a cuppa and a chat we'll be at Matlock for no later than 11am then we can decide from there depending on who is turning up.

hi guy's, im up for meeting you at matlock :D

i dont know the area that well so all i need is a place to meet you there, a cafe, car park or something :cheers:

*Shows his hand*

cb1 there's a car park in matlock opposite a pub called fishponds or something where we meet. There a small cafe rotunda thingy there for food and drinks.

Here's a link for you

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... +(Fishpond)&geocode=%3BCY6tc0M9JRgYFZiLKgMdUSTo_yHdN5-_Qh6olA&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=53.289107,-1.898478&sspn=0.607486,1.230469&ie=UTF8&ll=53.275479,-1.871796&spn=0.303839,0.615234&z=11

*Shows both hands now*

Just got permission from the wife... I mean I stood there and told the bitch I was going and there's nothing she can do about it and if she opened her mouth to complain I'd giver her another black eye.

hi phatdad, im just printing off the map, cheers man :wink:

i'll see you there, my bike is black and has babyblade on the tailpiece :D

i have also PM'd dan with my mobile number incase of any changes, etc...

*Shows both hands now*

Just got permission from the wife... I mean I stood there and told the bitch I was going and there's nothing she can do about it and if she opened her mouth to complain I'd giver her another black eye.

:laugh: ... I think!

I've got my camera charged up and ready to go. However, keep an eye on the Cat and Fiddle webcam and take some screen shots if you see us stood there pulling moony's or something similarly crass. ;)

What time will you be up there?

Well we're aiming to get to matlock for 11am at the latest so maybe midday for cat and fiddle. Some time around there anywhere. I have to get back for 3 for the school run so can't be too much later.

If we've got your number we can text you. Shame we dont' have a sign made that says TMBF on it for the webcam. :D