3 options ?

hi all

well i think i have 3 options to do my test just wondering which you guys and girls did or which you think will be best ?

1. take the cbt get a 125 and ride it around for 6 months toget some practice in ?

2. take the cbt then have some lessons on a bigger bike and take the DAS ?

3.take cbt and do a 5 day intensive course ?

what do you guys think ?

i have rode bikes before but not for well over 2 years ?

Guest philgale

:stupid: dont see the point in practicing on a 125 coz you will just develop bad habits if your not with an instructor.....

do intensive course.....

Depends how confident you are... and ask the guy/gal who you take your cbt with what they would suggest.

I wasnt confident.. so chose the option of getting a 125 and rode it for a year until it was second nature, then just put in for test myself, was the way i preferred it, less pressure.

I would do CBT before committing to anything else... see how u feel, see what they say... then decide on the route best for you :)

Good luck with whatever option you choose :)

my uncle has kinda demanded that i ride my 125 for a couple months for doin my test, wants me to ave more road sense before i go to a 'bigger bike' :/

Id go with option 3 if was my choice (if i didnt ave such annoyin family :P)

Josh

x

my uncle has kinda demanded that i ride my 125 for a couple months for doin my test, wants me to ave more road sense before i go to a 'bigger bike' :/

Josh

x

Does your uncle not realise how much more dangerous 125's are? They don't have the power to get you out of trouble but have the speed to kill you.

Try that direction with your uncle mate and see if he sees sense. :D

Josh

x

Does your uncle not realise how much more dangerous 125's are? They don't have the power to get you out of trouble but have the speed to kill you.

Try that direction with your uncle mate and see if he sees sense. :D

im also 18 :P the fact i make my own choices in life help too :P hehe

Josh

x