F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Bob tried to check in on-line for the Munich flight this morning and it wouldn't let him - turned out that the new ticket hadn't been issued. Then his train was delayed for 35 minutes this morning so he won't make the original connection to the airport. F**k it!

So much for German efficiency

On his way now and the ticket sorted - hopefully he'll make the flight

Well.....that was an odysee. .... :roll: Still.....my swedish colleague got to Frankfurt Airport yesterday to find his flight cancelled. ....so had to find an hotel nearby. ...and his flight wasn't until 5:30 this afternoon. And my American colleague was due to fly home today......turned up at Frankfurt Airport this morning and found out that his travel dept had booked his flight for 22nd March. .... :shock: Anyway, he managed to get a flight booked for tomorrow. So....the only ones that got back trouble free were the 2 who drove (Belgium and Denmark).

But I did manage a beer and bratwurst at the airport Ian. .....would've been rude not to..... :wink:

The stress of airports and flying really does do more damage to your health than the cosmic radiation that quadruples when you are at altitude :lol:

2 days left of work and then I'm off for a week and a half... But I have to get through the 2 days so in the best way... f**k it.

f**k it. Check weather forecast every morning so I know how to pack my rucksack. Waterproofs or not. They got a bit wet last night so left them to dry and at home and just as I`m about to leave for home it starts raining with black clouds in the direction I`m going. BBC Weather shite.

f**k IT, I`m in a very bad place at the moment. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Designed a house for a client about two weeks ago and he loved the plans, the look of the place and the layout. After receiving the plans he asks a truss manufacturer to design a truss giving his requirements for room widths and heights without showing them my design or mentioning this fact to me. They give him a truss drawing which totally re-designs the building and the client wants to go with their say.

f**king wonderful, a truss supplier designing (and totally f**king up) a house.

I`ll ask our f**king cleaner to take over when she come in cus she`s not had 34 years experience in designing houses. Unbelievable. :roll: :evil:

f**k IT, I`m in a very bad place at the moment. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Designed a house ...... Unbelievable. :roll: :evil:

I hope you got paid for your work (The same has happened also to me sometimes, without being paid). :up:

Got brand new 14 plate car yesterday :D

Less than 12 hours later, a bird has shit all over the bonnet :evil:

Don't you hate it when a date ends like that? :P

Just realised I have roughly 3 weeks left to complete roughly 6 weeks work. Erm... f**k it! :shock:

Less than 12 hours later, a bird has shit all over the bonnet :evil:

Don't you hate it when a date ends like that? :P

Depends on your taste...2 girls 1 cup? :up: :asslick:

I have sold the Sprint and before it is collected I decided to give it a shakedown run a couple of weeks back.....during the run I noticed that one of the fork seals had started to leak.....f*ck it!

So...I replaced the fork seals and took the bike for another shakedown run on Sunday.....the electrics started playing silly buggers.....so I got the bike back home and investigated.....you could cook an egg on the Reg/Rec....and the battery voltage with the engine running was 12.8v.....Reg/Rec goosed....f*ck it! Fortunately I had a spare Reg/Rec for the bike (as it shares the same one with the Speedie and I bought a job lot of bits just over a year ago). Fitted the replacement Reg/Rec.....charging voltage now 14.2v at tickover.....Hoorah!! and replacement Reg/Rec gets warm but not hot....as would be expected.... 8-)

So...I thought I'd take the bike for a little run yesterday late afternoon.....pre-ride checks and spotted a nail head in the rear tyre.....did the spit test on it....yep, it was bubbling.....F*CK IT! Gotta get the wheel over to the bike place where they said they'll see if it can be repaired as the nail is near the centre of the tyre....so long as it's gone in straight......otherwise it'll need a new tyre....and the current tyres have less than 200 miles been done on them..... :roll:

At least I'm kinda happy that these problems have occurred before the bike went to its new owner.....I would have been mortified if they'd happened after Alex had picked the bike up.... :oops: