Transport of the Four Wheeled variety - what's yours?

Matt Strange

I have a 2009 BMW 320di SE in black (of course) and a 2008 CB600F-A Hornet (in black also).

I like driving my car, but much prefer riding the bike.

But for weeks of weather like this one, the car has it's uses.

I drive a 1.6 fiesta zetec s celebration edition, of which ford told us there were only 500 made yet I saw another one a few weeks ago and had a little nosey in the window... number 562 :damn:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2402483587_2a5a95da80.jpg

:lol: personalised plates too eh Simon????!!!!! :lol:

bought the car whilst stationed in Germany (RAF) so needed some plates, and decided my inits and the M3 logo, good fun in lane 3 people move then realised they've been overtaken by a baby beemer... lol

shes a 1.9ltr, 16v and does 130mph legitimately of course, Autobahns the future....... :up: then some audi or merc overtakes you... lol

oh, and heres my previous forum, i was the secretary for BMWCCGB Compact Register

http://www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk/rm/compact.asp

I sold this

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2573/53141176.jpg

To buy this, and my black Ford Focus.

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/04/10/bikepics-1629947-full.jpg

Best decision I ever made. Although I do miss Rexy a lot! Not so much fuel consumption, 18mpg on a good day :shock:

Edited by Netmeister

as srad says the middle image is not loading properly so ive had to remove the link

if your having problems with it email it to me and i will sort it out for you

Stu

Guest nastro azzurro

I have had a nice variety of cars..... but, i would rather be on my bike. 8-)

I have a car cos i need one for the family chores.... I aint putting a piccy up as its a hunk of Shiete.... :lol:

Pug 206 Flat Diesel. Does the job and its cheap as chips to insure and run.

Before that i had a Xsara VTS. That was the nuts but cost a bomb. (Went like one too) But if i want to ''Make Progress'' now, I take the bike.... :wink:

Some nice motors here though.... :D

as srad says the middle image is not loading properly so ive had to remove the link

if your having problems with it email it to me and i will sort it out for you

Stu

Oh I see! My bad :?

Not to worry, I'm sure people know what a Focus looks like, there is enough of them on the road.

2006 Astra 1.3 CDTI6 Estate in a dull grey colour, really slow, quite noisy but averages at 80mpg round the doors and can sit at 100mpg on the motorway if you're gentle.

I bought an estate so I can fit my mountain bike in the back, two wheels will always do it for me.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/chizsxi/DSC00271.jpg

i had until recently a BMW 320dse until one morning on my way to work some balloon decided to jump a red light and as a result i ploughed into him in his little corsa and knocked him out of the way but as i were travelling at 40mph there were no way that were stopping me, my airbag decided to come away from my face just intime for me to see the bollard, metal railing and the traffic light which eventually brought my lovely bmw to a stop and a 1 way ticket to the car cemetary, :crybaby: ............................. so now i just use my CBR600F and occasionally me wifes golf cabriolet, but only when necessary......................... :up:

Used to be a figaro. I sold it and my girlfriend sold her hot air balloon to scrape together the deposit for a house.

Now I have a CBR125:

Gotta love a Figaro...and well, not everyone has a hot air balloon :shock:

Hmmm... Sort of like cars... had loads.... never stick with one long though.... Much prefer the bike and if I had to choose, the car would go.

Mine a Honda (woo hoo!!! )Prelude 2.2VTEC with 4 wheel steering, goes like stink (for a car) comfy and quiet and redlines at 8.5k .....

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/mysafpics123/Lude.jpg

If you can get that started ill pay you :lol:

It is a runner but it takes a while.I only took it off the road at the time cos the arches had a bit of rust and i was gonna get it stripped re-panneled and sprayed.Changed job and ive never had a penny spare since.

Full leather electric original recaro interior(rare as hens teeth) needs fitting get rid of the chequered half leather thats in there but there is no wiring loom from the door card switches to the seats so its an extra task £££.

Will be a future classic as its has motoring history.One day shell be sorted.......lottery please

I'd sell my left testicle for one of those (you only need one right!?!?!?!)

It's condtion actually sounds like my mini, took it off the road due to a few rusted panels and now has flat tyres/battery etc.