caqtalunya (may contain spoilers)

techno

Free practice....Rossi quickest from lorenzo!

But biggest story Hayden in 6th half a second off stoner apparantly he's gone for a totally different set up, seems to be working so far.

Debut ride for talmasci!

But biggest story Hayden in 6th half a second off stoner apparantly he's gone for a totally different set up, seems to be working so far.

which probably means he's turned everything off!!!

Assen here we come!!!!!!! :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

My regrets go out to the poor people that will only be watching it on TV, I'm sure we'll get a few pics up to make you all feel a little worse that you were not there!!!!! :cheers:

I second that :lol: :lol:

Got to give a big hand to Rossi and Lorenzo it could have gone either way!

Yamaha must be laughing the Rossi the great champion and Lorenzo the future champion in waiting....he really is the real thing!!!

Oh and good on vale to dedicate the win to Burgess!

what a weekends racing... got to feel a little sorry for Simon. I did although at the same time the old saying goes ...."you've got to race until you see the chequered flag."

Amazing MotoGP race. Great last lap battle and it has set the championship up brilliantly 106 for the top three.... the championship starts in Assen.

that last lap was amazing! i thought jorge had got it,

should have known better :lol:

can never count out rossi til you cross that line before him :P

i wonder how many riders would've been able to dive into the last corner like that, and still keep it on the racing line. lorenzo's face would've been a picture :mrgreen: but i think that race proves without doubt that there are two yamaha riders going all out for the title this year and its too close to call as to who will come out tops (not ignoring stoner either). this could be a season to treasure.

Yeah about time Rossi had a team mate he actually had to race :D

Hang on, what about Ukawa, Edwards, Checa.......... oh I see your point :lol:

When he was in 250's he had Capirossi as a teammate, can't remember who was in his team for 125's, probably a jap