Never again...

I passed Mod 2 today... YAYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Handful of minors, but who cares, its still a pass :D

Funniest bit of the test...

Examiner on radio "Take the next turning left please, next left"

So I mirrored, shoulder checked, signalled, positioned, turned... then saw in my mirror the examiner's car drive straight past the turning.

Examiner on radio "OK, you just turned into a car park, I'd like you to turn round, exit the car park and take the NEXT turning left where you'll find me parked waiting for you"

Congratulations Bog! :bike2:

So how's the new bike?

Fast :P

Got the Reg Document today. Didn't realise till I looked at it that the bike is a 600FW.

Discovered today that the FW is for Fecking Wicked :P

Turning into a carpark! I did that on a pracice test and my intructor threw a right wobbly! I told him at the end "well mate you said to do exactly as the examiner asks, and you told me to go in there!". But he wasn't having it, tit!

Well done Mr full licence man!

well done I did same on my test almost, two lane carriageway and I was stuck behind a old geezer driving about 10mph, wa told to turn left so waited this geezer then PARKS his car on Double yellows and gets out, I was stuck behind him and I was FAILED for it :shock:

Awesome :mregreen: nice one dude!

The examiner was in a car? Havent heard of that before!

Ride safe :thumb:

My second test I was followed in a car.

I have heard that they are going to do away with being allowed to follow in a car though.

But according to the first examiner who failed me, who I was speaking to a couple of weeks ago, some examiners make more money using a car.

I didn't quite understand that, unless it's an expenses thing.

Thanks everyone for the grats msgs :D

Followed by car -- apparently its while he waits for delivery of his new bike. Makes me wonder what happened to his old bike. His car is a battery powered Corsa, so he took me on a circuit that only has roads up to 40mph limit so he could keep up with me :P

Mikey's meet -- I regret not on this occasion, but I will try to get to one of your meets soon