If money was no object, what kit would you buy?

For me, it would be-

BKS bespoke two piece,

Alt-Berg bespoke boots, one summer and one winter pair,

Held Titan, Warm 'n' Dry and Akira Tex II gloves,

Arai RX7 GP.

I think that might be over £3000, so I don't think it'll happpen any time soon :D

1 piece leather suite..... Probably Alpinestars, Dianese, Or Arlen Ness (Of Course made to measure)

2 piece leather suiet..... Probably Alpinestars, Dianese, Or Arlen Ness (Of Course made to measure)

Full Waterproofs... No idea what, but expensive stuff (Probably Rukka)

4 or 5 different Shoei helmets (It's all that fits me..), and probably 2 of them painted with personalised paint job.

Waterproof boots as well, again no idea what, probably TCX

Alpinestars 365 Goretex gloves

Undersuit for leathers... Sweat wicking and compression.

Probably a load of other things as well...

Guest philgale

prob what i got already.

berik kangaroo skin 1 piece

berik kangaroo GP race gloves

shoei lids

would get some diff boots, the puma ones look sweet or some alpinestars supertech

just need some silly expensive textiles for the winter -

Armoured skin would be good, especially in hot weather.

Think I`d go for some Dainese kit, however I`m pretty happy with the Richa stuff I`ve got.

Definately get better waterproofs though, got caught in a down pour the other day and the wet seeped in around the crotch.

I'd buy a hein gericke shop i think (or similar), then i get to have what ever i want when ever i want.. :mrgreen:

i'd also hire a tailor in case something is not right.

And i'd i would also invest in Arai or some other helmet company so i get to use all the lastest models ..

that'd be kewl :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen that Gore tex have come up with some totally waterproof leather kit. I bet it will be ultra expensive but if money was no object I`d give it a look in. Protection from abrasion and the weather, what more from your kit do you need.

i already have textiles and a 2 piece arlen ness leathers.

a good hjc for everyday use and an agv for rides out.

the only thing i can think of is some new boots, thermals,

and the GP tech agv. anyone seen these? they're amazing. don't weigh a thing and the padding inside is stunning. at the back there's even a huge agv logo embroided in. £500 though :(

Ok, I totally have a work document with all the stuff I'd like to get eventually in it :lol:

So I'd get...

- 2 more lids: Arai Chaser Jungle Black and a Shark RSF3 Mint Mat (saw this one when I got my current lid and thought it was fab)

- Alpinestars Stella GP plus gloves in grey

- Knox Aegis back protector Probably going to get one of these in a couple of months anyway.

- TCX Competizione RS Motorcycle Boots in white I love these! I'm planning to get them at the end of this month though.

As for leathers and such, I'm happy with mine at the moment and I'm super fussy so would probably have to have something custom made or at least search for months to find something I liked.