Passed Theory test today

Thanks all, I guess that was the easy bit, I don't know anyone that has taken the new test and passed which is a bit unsettling, I asked my instructor what his pass rate was on the new test and he changed the subject rather quickly :-)

we'll see, I know I am good enough to be riding, its just whether you make a little error that in their eyes is unsafe - like touching a cone FFS!!

Dave

Sorry to hijack this but I passed my theory test today and I have to say it was bloody easy, I have driven for a while so I guess that helped.

When do you have your module 1 Dave? Mines on t' 9th July. Someone at work did both modules 4 weeks back and he thought module 1 was tricky but 2 was only 30 mins so he didn't have enough time to mess that up!

Oh and despite it being easy well done on the theory :D Heres to a full licence :cheers:

I took my part 1 and 2 last week and passed with one minor part 1 and 2 minor part 2. No snags - found it quite simple, just listen to all the advice your instructor gives you. Mine was brilliant - darren from AF in yeovil.

Excellent well done Ollie!!

Quentin, my module 1 is not until 28th July. I found the theory easy too, but you know when the pressure is on you can muck up, and I really want to get my full license.

Good luck on the 9th mate!! :-)